Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Quarnford AirGunner's Shoot Dates Chat & Banter Thread.

Quarnford 13th june

Many congrats.to Ivan great result dropping only 1 point on a day that personally I found to be quite difficult.
    Regards to all Pete

QA Sunday next 27-6-10.

Qa

QA tomorrow 27-6-10.

Qa

Any QA news ???

Qa

Sunday the 11th July QA day, see above.

Quarnford Airgunners, last time sunscreen this time windscreen but an excellent course (thank you John) a good turnout & some high scores as well despite the breeze doing its best to send the pellets somewhere else.
    Hope to see you all back there on the 25th.

Well yes Edwin, I certainly hope to be there again.

Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

Brown Edge

Hi Steve,
    Good shooting @ Brown Edge,picked up the money again you lucky son of a gun,Karl said he would be there next Sunday.I will be back from hols for the next @ Quarnford.
    Regards Pete

Awol

Neddy Boy you were absent without leave @ Quarnford on Sunday,hope you don`t make a habit of it.
    Regards Pete

Quote Originally Posted by peter b View Post
    Hi Steve,
    Good shooting @ Brown Edge,picked up the money again you lucky son of a gun,Karl said he would be there next Sunday.I will be back from hols for the next @ Quarnford.
    Regards Pete
    Ok Pete, see ya soon. Have a good 'un.

Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

Hi Steve any info on the Brown Edge shoot, where, when etc

Quote Originally Posted by peter b View Post
    Hi Steve,
    Regards Pete
    sorry to hijack !! could i have info on brown edge shoot please ? ..my parents live up the road from there !! i used to go clay shooting in brown edge is it where that used to be ...? thanks

Righto, well first of all it's on private farm land and consists of benchrest target shooting at a distance of 40yds.

The format is as follows, after zeroing on some old paper targets, lots are drawn to decide the shooting order and up to 5 people can shoot at any one time, usually its multiples of 3 or 4. After 4 rounds and the scores being logged there's a shoot for the money! This is 1 card and 10 shots each (10 targets per card) highest score wins.

I only found this by accident, and the pi$$taking is unbelievable.

Steve C.
    BASC

Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    Righto, well first of all it's on private farm land and consists of benchrest target shooting at a distance of 40yds.

The format is as follows, after zeroing on some old paper targets, lots are drawn to decide the shooting order and up to 5 people can shoot at any one time, usually its multiples of 3 or 4. After 4 rounds and the scores being logged there's a shoot for the money! This is 1 card and 10 shots each (10 targets per card) highest score wins.

I only found this by accident, and the pi$$taking is unbelievable.

Steve C.
    cheer's

There's also ashoot at Basford on alternate Sundays to Quarnford. Up the track past the fishing pools.
    I hope to try it this weekend.
    Steve C.
    BASC