Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Quarnford AirGunner's Shoot Dates Chat & Banter Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkstone View Post
    http://www.yr.no/place/United_Kingdo...r_by_hour.html The Quarnford weather lks promising for Sunday so I imagine J may be setting 25 targets ?

Mmmmmm, the Quarnford weather may have looked promising, but it damn well wasn't Edwin. Still no wind to speak of, but plenty of the wet stuff.

Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

Thumbs down Weather

(
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    Mmmmmm, the Quarnford weather may have looked promising, but it damn well wasn't Edwin. Still no wind to speak of, but plenty of the wet stuff.

Steve C.
    The current weather pattern is very dissapointing, I hope we see some improvement soon.
    Which course was set, was it 25 targets on Sunday at Quarnford Steve?
    Last edited by Hawkstone; 31-08-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkstone View Post
    (

The current weather pattern is very dissapointing, I hope we see some improvement soon.
    Which course was set, was it 25 targets on Sunday at Quarnford Steve?
    We were down on the right hand side (looking from the clubhouse) and yes John had set 25 lanes.

Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

Thumbs up Q A

Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    We were down on the right hand side (looking from the clubhouse) and yes John had set 25 lanes.

Steve C.
    That one is a very good course, oh well hope for better weather next time Steve.

I see that this page has now had more than 41,000 viewings, a very pleasing figure for a small club.

Quarnford

Hi Edwin,
    As Steve said there was quite a lot of the wet stuff around,waited untill it almost gone before I went out,best score I know of were Phil dropped 2 myself & Ivan dropped 3 quite good considering the conditions but to be fair I van`s because of the conditions was probably the best score as he shot when they were @ the worst.
    Pete

Q A

Hi folk's, the weather does look more promising for this weekend???? I will not be there but hope you all have a good day.

Q A

Any Quarnford news???

quarnford

Yup,looks like a wet one----again.
    But that wont stop me.Mackeral man(AKA KARL) in for a damned good thrashing.
    Regards to all Pete
    Last edited by peter b; 19-09-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Well I'm up for it this weekend.

Steve C.
    BASC

Q A today?

I guess you all got around the Quarnford course today before the weather turned, it did not start to rain here until after 4pm. Which course was used?

quarnford

Hi Edwin,
    I think 2nd course down the left side,,below car park the one where John puts the tiny @ 8yds & you are shooting down @ it, not too sure of all the scores both me & the big man dropped 4,disappointing really as i had 2 shots right on the edge 1 @ 1,00 clock & 1 @ 2,o clock & one that got away on the wind not sure about the other.
    Quite a bit of wind to catch you out switching around a bit but mainly off your back & diagonal.
    hows the hand coming on
    Regards Pete
    Last edited by peter b; 24-09-2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: reword

Challenging course that one Pete, particularly the distant target under the overhanging rock. May yet get a shoot in before the season ends would shoot a pcp though instead of the HW.

Quarnford

No,sorry Edwin it was the one below the car park,first target shooting back towards carpark, last target is up by the fence,there is a 50yrd target slightly diagonally left sort off protected both sides but still needs wind allowance Must have had senior moment------AGAIN

4 to go

Four more Quarnford shoots this season so if you are coming along please check out the dates at the top of the page or go to the Forthcoming events: FT, HFT and Target section here on BBS.

Quote Originally Posted by peter b View Post
    No,sorry Edwin it was the one below the car park,first target shooting back towards carpark, last target is up by the fence,there is a 50yrd target slightly diagonally left sort off protected both sides but still needs wind allowance Must have had senior moment------AGAIN
    Well Pete I thought that if you and Karl had nailed that long one, and the budgie with the micro kill, there was a very good chance of a clear round.

Steve C.
    BASC