Thread: El gamo

El gamo

I would just like to say hello to everyone first as i am new to this forum.
    I have an rws gamo 85 air rifle, 25 shot mag, 177 which i have had in my gun cabinet for as long as i can remember.
    I need to make space for a new rifle and would be interested in knowing the rough value of this rifle so i can put some pennys towards a new rifle.

edbear2 Guest
    Hi...and welcome to this forum......All I personally know about your gun, is that they came out around 1975, and were sold here as "ASI paratroopers".....It sound like yours is a repeater.....condition is everything in valuations, so photos would help any on here who could help you....You cannot post photos directly on here, so most people use photobucket, flikr etc. and post a link......If you don't have an account with either of these (it's free).....send me some photos, and I will host them for you if it helps.....

Also......please read the sticky's at the top of the page regarding sales.......when you get an idea of how much you want for it, and if you decide to sell it on here.......It is forum etiquette to start a new thread for the sale, with a price stated in the listing....you can use this section, or the general sales section, or even both by posting a link.

ATB, Ed

Here is one that was on here recently;

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=410553
    Last edited by edbear2; 10-11-2009 at 05:29 PM. Reason: add linky