Thread: bsa mercury

bsa mercury

does anyone have a spare .22 barrel for the above rifle.also will the barrels off lightning-meteor-supersport fit onto the mercury.your advice is much appreciated. i am now sorted thanks to lenweb.
    Last edited by w preston; 03-12-2009 at 11:52 PM.
    hw 80 .22 mk1
    sharp innova .22
    hw 95 177

Yes you can use the barrel of other BSA barrel's as I did this I used a barrel from a Meteor hope this helps.
    BSA Lightning XL .22cal
    BSA Meteor mk6 .22cal

you have pm re barrel
    rgds scirroco

Quote Originally Posted by w preston View Post
    does anyone have a spare .22 barrel for the above rifle.also will the barrels off lightning-meteor-supersport fit onto the mercury.your advice is much appreciated.
    hi sorry to hi jack your thread but if you end up with a spare cocking arm (the 2 peice one) i would be happy to purchase it from you have been after one for ages mine is working but has been welded and does"nt look very nice is also a bit bent if anyone else has one please drop me a p.m thanks and sorry again for jacking your thread
    S400 Carbine

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Sniper View Post
    hi sorry to hi jack your thread but if you end up with a spare cocking arm (the 2 peice one) i would be happy to purchase it from you have been after one for ages mine is working but has been welded and does"nt look very nice is also a bit bent if anyone else has one please drop me a p.m thanks and sorry again for jacking your thread
    i should have a couple im breaking several nice meteors shortly
    rgds scirroco

Quote Originally Posted by scirroco View Post
    i should have a couple im breaking several nice meteors shortly
    rgds scirroco
    do they have the same size cocking arm as a mercury. as i bought one from a supersport recently after being told they were the same only to find out the supersport one was about 10mm shorter i could take mine off and put the dimensions up if needed thanks for your quick reply
    S400 Carbine

Cocking arm

If it's the same as a supersport, I have a spare one you can have gratis. Publish the centre to centre dimensions.

Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by franktheferret View Post
    If it's the same as a supersport, I have a spare one you can have gratis. Publish the centre to centre dimensions.

Alan.
    i have one from a supersport but it is shorter will put the dimensions on later thanks for your kind offer
    S400 Carbine

Quote Originally Posted by franktheferret View Post

Alan.
    just measured my cocking arm the one on the gun is 180mm overall large part,and 45mm the small part pivot to pivot the one i was sold as a match is 140mm overall large and 65mm small pivot to pivot. this one i was told came from a supersport but as you can see it was an inch to small so if anyone has one that match"s the top set please let me know also could someone check for me if it is the same as a meteor many thanks in advance for your time and patience
    S400 Carbine

anybody
    S400 Carbine

.22 barrel

Quote Originally Posted by w preston View Post
    does anyone have a spare .22 barrel for the above rifle.also will the barrels off lightning-meteor-supersport fit onto the mercury.your advice is much appreciated.
    Hi, did you get sorted with a barrel. if not pm me.