Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kibworth Internal

Kibworth Internal

Well what can i say, the course is set its whistling dixie outside and i have used all the reducers again, anyone wellcome to shoot tomorrow only the brave need attend, i have been told by a great man that the weather will improve tomorrow but i dont think that will help, the voices in my head told me to make it hard, i did fight them but to no avail, this is not just any old course this is a 25x2 never too old course he he, all complaints please see Rob Brown on the day
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Before anyone has a go yes that should read Internal
    [B] Yipee ki yay

ive broke my rifle
    gunless but gordon brown can still eat my s--t

Won't be able to make it. Sounds like you have done a devilish course there Steve, just the way I like them

Quote Originally Posted by chink View Post
    ive broke my rifle
    How you done that mate
    BE-HAPPY-OK

if it aint bust dont mend it , well it wasnt but now it is - friday 13th an all that- i need the seal that lives in the bloody breech block -- dont ask!! prob have to send it to hull cartridge if i cant find 1

was goin to millride tomorrow aswell::

was goin to millride tomorrow aswell::
    Tis a shame that.

You can borrow one of mine if you like, however I've just checked on google maps & you'll need to go in the opposite direction. But the other stands.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

thank you very much for the offer pad,i think ive done it,millride here i come. mouldy old seal found in case at bros house this mornin ive put about 100 shots through it and it seems fine so ill see how it goes if it goes pop ill nip over

thank you very much for the offer pad,i think ive done it,millride here i come. mouldy old seal found in case at bros house this mornin ive put about 100 shots through it and it seems fine so ill see how it goes if it goes pop ill nip over
    Excellent, No worries.

good luck today hope your seal lasts out.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Well what can i say, the course is set its whistling dixie outside and i have used all the reducers again, anyone wellcome to shoot tomorrow only the brave need attend, i have been told by a great man that the weather will improve tomorrow but i dont think that will help, the voices in my head told me to make it hard, i did fight them but to no avail, this is not just any old course this is a 25x2 never too old course he he, all complaints please see Rob Brown on the day
    Upto your normal standard , nice one Fudge Packer!!! Next time just make your own forcast up as it will probably be closer to the truth Too much rain and wind yet again!!! All in all a good and interesting day CHEERS!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve prime View Post
    Upto your normal standard , nice one Fudge Packer!!! Next time just make your own forcast up as it will probably be closer to the truth Too much rain and wind yet again!!! All in all a good and interesting day CHEERS!!
    Pretty much agreed,

Not sure what my performance was down to,

Different gun with Excellent UKNeil stock mods and no range time

The weather

Shooting partner

Tricky course

But a good morning all the same, I'd recommend it to anyone, and frequently do.
    Shame the weather worsened ,didn't fancy getting my familiar gun drenched in readyness for the Gathering tomorrow,trying the course again.

Wayne
    If you know how many guns you’ve got, you haven’t got enough.
    YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club Member

Very tricky course, made all the more tricky by the gales. Curse the rain, it got in to the comp tube of my gun and I had to strip and re lube, now the powers down slightly and i'll have to re zero. Still I had damp fun.
    mankind is merely a gnats fart in the great wind of creation, but it sure does stink up the place.

Smile Ratgunner

Glad you listened to the voices in your head Steve,

they are the only sensible thing about you?? even your speling is crop! without them

It was a blinding course though a tad damp and blowy I shot at one target and the one thirty yards to my right went down?? I really liked the special effects,

Pigeons and the odd rabbit flying sideways were quite amusing,

Thanks to Joy and Les Young for their good company,

Sorry to hear your gun went tits up Chink PM me next time and I will bring you a Gun and ammo No Problem

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Glad you listened to the voices in your head Steve,

they are the only sensible thing about you?? even your speling is crop! without them

It was a blinding course though a tad damp and blowy I shot at one target and the one thirty yards to my right went down?? I really liked the special effects,

Pigeons and the odd rabbit flying sideways were quite amusing,

Thanks to Joy and Les Young for their good company,

Sorry to hear your gun went tits up Chink PM me next time and I will bring you a Gun and ammo No Problem
    Eh Bern make it your spud gun and we all might stand a chance!!!!!

A big congratulations to LLoyd Grove today on your 3rd place at the Allcomers/Gathering.
    Well done LLoyd Scott Upton on your 1st place in the UKs (Recoiling).You deserve it for such excellent shooting and your love for the sport. Well done mate.