Thread: Original 6M help please

Original 6M help please

Help
    I need a new cocking shroud thingy from the front of my Original 6M target pistol. It's shown in this picture. It's the plastic moulding encasing the barrel.
    As you can see the front bit has broken off, that happened long before I got it and is not really a problem. It has been fine up until recently, but now it has started to split along one of the moulded ribs on the top that run the length of the barrel. I have held it together with insulating tape for now but this will not last long and is not pretty to look at either.
    I have searched the net for parts for this thing without success so does anyone on here know of somewhere I may be able to get a spare? It is the same moulding as used on the model 10 which was still in production until quite recently so there should be some stock out there somewhere.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks again if you can help
    cheers
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Frank Dyke and Co, but you might need to order through a Dealer/RFD.

If no luck following that route, drop me an E Mail and I might be able to source one for you.

HTH, Vic T

Wow, quick response, thanks Vic, I'll try that route and give you shout if I need help
    Thanks again.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it