Saturday's off can be an ongoing source of irritation for me and not even related to setting up a shoot. I've had 'conversations' with relatives after they've decided on a family gathering on a Saturday..... "Can't you have the day off?" "No." "Can't you leave work early?" "Doesn't quite work that way with customers & a shop." So I turn up after work, food's practically all gone/cold and I get looked at like I'm some sort of moody party pooper for turning up late.

Hell, I can't fight this cold and my dodgy kidney hurts like mad. I'm swimming on painkillers at the moment and it's stuffed up my plans for popping to the club tonight to re-zero my '400 (fitted a hamster) and checking an Ultra Tactical for low power & accuracy. Stuff it, I'll turn up Sunday morning at the shoot first thing and help out in some way (I still feel like I'm letting the side down). The way I've been coughing, it wouldn't fair on someone trying to concentrate on shooting while I hack my lungs up behind them. Don't think I'd hit anything while coughing anyway (bit of phlegm might knock an 8 yarder down though)

Blimey, how many toys did I throw?