Thread: Southern hunters Series Round 2 - Buxted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Some of us have a boss who would have panic attack at the thought of having to do some serving of customers on a Saturday. As I have said before, I'd be happy to turn up on the Saturday to set up; my boss has other ideas.

Now if you'll excuse me I have some toys to put back in my pram. I appear to have thrown them out.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Still no date!...If you aren't a seasonen skillful shooter, like wot i am you wouldn't know when this extravaganza is!
    Or have i freakin missed the date and gonna get verbally slapped from pillar to post by Simmmmmy and his cronies!!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Silly aunty!! .....

arf!

Sillier 'n' you fink mozgaz!!

Or is that Bosgaz...what did they sing??...(back to the top where it belongs!)
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    ...(back to the top where it belongs!)
    Absofloopinlittley!
    arf!

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    Some of us have a boss who would have panic attack at the thought of having to do some serving of customers on a Saturday
    Yes us shop workers don't get the option to take a Saturday off and if I want any chance of getting paid I will have to be there to make sure we take some money over the counter

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Saturday's off can be an ongoing source of irritation for me and not even related to setting up a shoot. I've had 'conversations' with relatives after they've decided on a family gathering on a Saturday..... "Can't you have the day off?" "No." "Can't you leave work early?" "Doesn't quite work that way with customers & a shop." So I turn up after work, food's practically all gone/cold and I get looked at like I'm some sort of moody party pooper for turning up late.

Hell, I can't fight this cold and my dodgy kidney hurts like mad. I'm swimming on painkillers at the moment and it's stuffed up my plans for popping to the club tonight to re-zero my '400 (fitted a hamster) and checking an Ultra Tactical for low power & accuracy. Stuff it, I'll turn up Sunday morning at the shoot first thing and help out in some way (I still feel like I'm letting the side down). The way I've been coughing, it wouldn't fair on someone trying to concentrate on shooting while I hack my lungs up behind them. Don't think I'd hit anything while coughing anyway (bit of phlegm might knock an 8 yarder down though)

Blimey, how many toys did I throw?
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010