Thread: 22-11-09 Oaks v's Fordies Springer comp (and anyone else who fancies their chances!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i reckon....

....if i get 30,i would have excelled myself
    only ever fired a springer to try it out and aonly ever hit 2 things...fresh air and nothing!
    is it worth getting wet/cold and demoralised?.....HELL YES!!apologies to the team if i do crap hehe!

ROB
    Feinwerkbau P70 HFT/Falcon Menace 4.5-18x56IR
    Daystate Airwolf MVT/Custom Shop 8-40x56
    HW97 thumbhole/hawke sr6

Good man Rob!

I'll bring the Airpsorter and the HW77. You can use either, I'll use the other!(I'd choose the 77 if I were you...)

http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Noah just rang me to ask if I can give him a hand to launch some wooden boat he's made.
    I cant let the old boy down, so I wont be able to make it this morning. Sorry chaps.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    Noah just rang me to ask if I can give him a hand to launch some wooden boat he's made.
    I cant let the old boy down, so I wont be able to make it this morning. Sorry chaps.
    What the hell are you on ???
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!