Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Quality' CO2 pistol

'Quality' CO2 pistol

One of my more eccentric customers is looking for a 'quality' CO2 pistol that's close to the legal limit. Having sold hime quite a few pistols and rifles over the last year, I have a fair idea of what he'll like and the Umarex pistols don't qualify. I'm having trouble thinking of anything suitable so I thought I'd throw the challenge open here.

Jonathan

see my sale offer.....

IanR
    Daystate MK4 S .177 ~ Steyr LP2 ~ Brno Tau-7

Thumbs up

A Crosman CR600 is always a good start
    5+ FT.LBS

< CR600 >
    < CR600 >

HIH
    Pete
    Last edited by PALADIN; 20-11-2009 at 03:09 PM.
    ULTIMATE KING RATTY ::.22 SMK QB78DL HYBRID::+QB78 D/L .25 Cal ::850 AIRMAGNUM::PISTOLS- :22 Cal Weihrauch HW80K Tactical::RAM 68 :-)

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Your ad doesn't state power output, What power is it producing?
    Thanks,
    Nick

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    What calibre is he looking for?
    Nick

How about a Sheridan EB22, i had one a while back kicked out just under 5.5ftlb, though not the most accurate pistol i've ever owned. Or may be Crosman 2240 probably one of the most worked on pistols out there, can be tuned to legal limit.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quality CO2 pistol

The Crosman 150, all steel in .22. I have 2 of these and a Cr157 in .177.

They don't make them like this anymore!

Mike95

Umarex 8" Smith & Wesson plus a .22 conversion barrel & mags?
    You can swap between .22 and .177 in a couple of minutes and there's no external difference.
    Now that's quality
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Umarex 8" Smith & Wesson plus a .22 conversion barrel & mags?
    You can swap between .22 and .177 in a couple of minutes and there's no external difference.
    Now that's quality
    Nick
    But where, oh where, could one find such a beast??

Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Crosman 2300T & 2300S. Both available new. Both fit power bill and are v. accurate. Not really quality but what new c02 pistol is?

The EB 22 is about as good as it gets if you want something off the shelf in CO2 with a hint of quality in the build, it's still an off the shelf model,
    Regards,
    Nick

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    One of my more eccentric customers is looking for a 'quality' CO2 pistol that's close to the legal limit. Having sold hime quite a few pistols and rifles over the last year, I have a fair idea of what he'll like and the Umarex pistols don't qualify. I'm having trouble thinking of anything suitable so I thought I'd throw the challenge open here.

Jonathan
    Rohm Action, around 3.2/3.5 ft/ld..Crosman 600, is also my vote, around 3.5/4 ft/ld with the added incentive of being very, very naughty!!!

HTH.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

The Rohm trainer is about as accurate as a CO2 gets, I don't think they are very near what you want power wise though. Much better trigger than an EB22
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    The Rohm trainer is about as accurate as a CO2 gets, I don't think they are very near what you want power wise though. Much better trigger than an EB22
    But the OP asked for near legal limit power, not nowhere near legal limit power
    Nick

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
    But where, oh where, could one find such a beast??

From Magicniner Arms, of course!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone