Thread: Diana mod 16 boxed for sale

Diana mod 16 boxed for sale

I have for sale as above in it's original box with,
    double thickness metal target holder WOW,
    some plastic indoor pellets,
    packet darts,
    2x plastic scope,
    and the rifle which has a couple tiny marks on the stock and a couple of gold letters look like self adhesive type,but i have not tried to remove them.other than that it's in great condition and a nice one to add to your collection.

i would like £125.00 F2F or + £15.00 posted recorded & insured

First to say i'll have it with no if's or but's on thread followed by pm get's it.

ATB Keith

diana air rifle

Hi ,will take it.will send pm.

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm

Stewit

What a beautiful set Keith. Where on eart did you manage to find one in such great condition?
    I dream about getting the keys to an old storage room one day in a dusty, run down shop and coming accross a pile of boxed Webley, Dianas or BSA's (preferably all three) from the 1960s or 70s.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    What a beautiful set Keith. Where on earth did you manage to find one in such great condition?
    I dream about getting the keys to an old storage room one day in a dusty, run down shop and coming across a pile of boxed Webley, Dianas or BSA's (preferably all three) from the 1960s or 70s.
    I was just thinking the same thing........A little beauty of a set!.....It would be interesting to know just what is exactly out there undiscovered...the nearest I have come to finding a sleeper is... about a year ago I found a pile of BSA and Webley N.O.S. bagged spares at a fleamarket......the rest of the guys stuff consisted of old toys, point of sale material, and adverts from the 50's - 70's.....I asked where the gun stuff had come from and he said his company did shop clearances...It was a little old sports shop in Wales somewhere......So obviously my next question was about pellets and guns (as they sold spares).....He replied that they had found 3 or 4 "cardboard boxes with air rifles in"..but "the blokes" had had first dips......he seemed to remember "that they may have said Webley on the ends"......He was not really interested in the gun stuff.....the box of springs, sights and screws etc. he had were just on the floor........I only noticed them because of a large jiffy bag with a BSA guns label on it was poking out of the top of the carton

Mod 16

Thanks for that guys it is nice to find a goodun i've just got back into airguns after about 36 years off and pickup a milbro/diana G79 at a boot sale and was walking around the booty when an nice old man on a stall said he had a couple guns he wanted to sell,guess i was in the right place at the right time anyway he knew what it was worth, just can't warrant keeping it as i want to fund a rifle to do a bit of shooting at LV,so they are out there some where,
    sorry no dusty attic story.

ATB Keith

Diana mod 16 boxed

Sold to the man above LENWEB
    Regards Keith

Diana Air Rifle

Hi Keith. Just sent you PM.