Thread: Help please - Webley valuation required

Help please - Webley valuation required

I will probably need to let these pistols go shortly and would be grateful for some idea of their values. They are...
    Webley Premier in .22 marked with the letter "E" by the trigger serial no. 941. This pistol is in exceptional condition with a lot of "blueing"
    Webley Junior in .177 marked with a letter "A" and serial no. 949. This pistol is in very good used condition.
    As well as valuations any information such as year of manufacture will be appreciated.
    Cant seem to put pics on here but if you think you might be able to help then pm me and I will send pics to you.
    Thank you

Webley pistols

The Premier dates from around 1970. The blued steel Premiers were made between 1964 and 1970 (ish) . Without seeing the gun it is worth around £100 in my opinion. The Junior is probably a Series 2 from between 1945 and the late 60's. The number will be a batch number rather than a Serial Number. Serial Numbers for the pre-War Juniors started with a "J". Your Junior is probably worth around £60. These values are rough "ballpark" figures without seeing the actual guns.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

Webman - Thanks, really appreciate it.