Thread: Surrey Guns

Smile Surrey Guns

I had a problem with my Morini pistol losing air and grouping poorly. I took it to Surrey Guns having contacted Peter Friend , the new owner. Peter checked and adjusted the velocity while I waited and diagnosed a faulty cylinder gauge. I left the cylinder which was posted back to me arriving today with a gauge that now works-unlike the original. So why am telling you all this?
    I think it's only fair to give praise where it's due and Peter gave me outstanding service, expert advice a friendly customer experience and damn good value for money.
    Whatever you may have heard about Surrey Guns in the past I can sincerely recommend the new owner as a fair,friendly and knowledgeable bloke who is also a fine shot and loves guns.
    Works for me.

Seconded.

Always had great service from Peter.

Surrey Guns

My local shop and very helpful. Bought a boxed Webley Nemesis from them 6 weeks ago for 45 quid. Very pleased

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    bought a couple of guns from Peter, a nice bloke, would recommend a visit, great range of pistols

He has the support of all our clubs business, well worth the extra miles to get the service you want.
    he is a good friend as well.
    Regards
    Bob

I'm pleased to hear this as the previous owner was also very helpful. Good to know of good local shops.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.