Thread: Should I break a 35 Super and sell bits off ?

The problem is that you may only sell some parts and be left with a bunch of bits and still less money than you wanted.

Why don't you put it up again? - its always possible that someone missed it first time around.

Good luck either way.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Original 35

These truly are classic quality riffles and £65 I have seen them go with scopes for this seems ridiculously low, yes some do have soft barrels, but someone with know how and a bit of heat can put this problem right. Don’t break it up it would be a sin, I know they don’t fetch much someone out there must have sole for his gem.

White Ferret

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    It was VERY cheap but punters were probably put off by the barrel. Ask gedfinn2 if he has a spare .177 barrel.

I think you should get more money selling off the parts, although it would be a shame to break it up. The stock would go for 40 quid easy on .

I am restoring an Original 35 and need stock screws so in answer to your question, yes, there are peeps out there who good do with some spares.

kind regards, nick