Quote Originally Posted by john_almighty View Post
Hi all,
I am trying to find out if there are any shooting clubs in London especially in central or east london area and preferably one that allows air pistol shooting.

Thanks
john
Several (perhaps surprisingly). Look at the NSRA Club Finder. Phoenix (New Cross), East Barnet, Roding, Witan (Blackfriars) would probably all class as Central and East.

Quote Originally Posted by mawibri View Post

Moved to Glasgow from Bristol last year having saved and scrimped for two years to buy my LP10 I now find there is one club in Glasgow that offers 10m pistol and that is on a Friday once a week. Anyone know of any other facilities?
How I miss east Bristol Rifle and Pistol club ....

I wouldnt mind travelling 30 mins or so to shoot....I am in Jordanhill Glasgow.

Couldn't suggest other clubs specifically. Is there no one else at the club that would want to shoot any other time? A lot of clubs have their official opening times, but members will arrange quietly amongst themselves if they want or need to shoot at other times. My club is ostensibly open mostly evenings, but some of the retired members and members who work shifts come down odd weekday mornings to do cards quietly, especially if they're also club instructors who tend to be called on to do coaching in the evenings when novices are in and don't always get the quiet time they deserve to get on with their own shooting.