Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to find a new club

Quote Originally Posted by mawibri View Post
    Just moved to Glasgow and the only place able to offer me 10m olympic pistol is Bearsden and then only on a Friday, I sure do miss East Bristol...

Anyone know of any dedicated 10m ranges up here? I would gladly travel to Edinburgh if necessary
    Move North young man, our club members can use our 25m range 24/7
    Pistol & Rifle Shooting in the Highlands with Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club. <StrathRPC at yahoo.com> or google it.
    No longer Pumpin Oil but still Passin Gas!

Quote Originally Posted by DedIdick View Post
    Aye,hail,rain or oops nearly said shine there.Stick in snow instead.

Quote Originally Posted by mr smith View Post
    You forgot the fog.
    Pistol & Rifle Shooting in the Highlands with Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club. <StrathRPC at yahoo.com> or google it.

You forgot the fog.
    Bugger.

You forgot the fog.
    Bugger.
    You should know all about FOG in Dindee!!!

Clubs in Sussex

Hi all, I am moving down from Yorkshire to Sussex and wondered if anyone knows of a club or clubs, that does 10m air rifle? Can't be too specific where in Sussex, just within communable distance from Brighton, as haven't found a house yet!!! Thank you

Sussex

Hi, Does anyone know of a club that does 10m air rifle in Sussex, Thank you

Hi

I see you tried to pm me - sorry but my messages were full .

We have 10m air rifle at our club but as far as I am aware most only shoot the postal comps etc

Click the HRPC link below

Hope this helps

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

thanks

Thanks Kingpin

jalan01 Guest

New Club - South Wales

St.Fagans Iron Plate Speed Shooting and Practical Pistol Club, St.Fagans, Cardiff. New members welcome.. minimum age at present 18yrs. Open Wed evenings from 5.30pm and Sunday mornings from 10am. Indoor range so weather not a problem. Full disabled access and a kitchen with microwave, fridge etc. available. A covered 150m rifle range hopefully opening Spring next year along with bar and social facilities.
    Website.. http://jeffers001.wix.com/ipsspistolclub#
    Email.. StFagansIPSSpistolclub@hot-shot.com
    Last edited by jalan01; 13-08-2013 at 05:03 PM.

Club needed Fareham/Portsmouth

I've decided the time has come to find a Club. I shoot .22 Rifle and am in need of a plinking range but have recently
    bought a .177 Webley Pistol and need a 10m/25m indoor range. Any ideas or recommendations?

Air pistol near Brigg, Lincolnshire?

Our 8 year old daughter does Tetrathlons with Pony Club, and currently practices in our back garden using an air pistol at 7 metres. I would like more regular help and advice from a club. There is a club called Trackside Airguns nearby but I dont know anything about the clubs, should I just approach them, or is there a list of things I should look for in a club? Im not asking anoyone (if they know them) to run them down or whatever, Its just I dont know anything about the Clubs.
    Any advice would be greatfully received!
    Im also trying to source a Tau 7 junior or if we can afford one a Steyr LP2 compact

Quote Originally Posted by gsdjj View Post
    Our 8 year old daughter does Tetrathlons with Pony Club, and currently practices in our back garden using an air pistol at 7 metres. I would like more regular help and advice from a club. There is a club called Trackside Airguns nearby but I dont know anything about the clubs, should I just approach them, or is there a list of things I should look for in a club? Im not asking anoyone (if they know them) to run them down or whatever, Its just I dont know anything about the Clubs.
    Any advice would be greatfully received!
    Im also trying to source a Tau 7 junior or if we can afford one a Steyr LP2 compact
    The problem with a normal air pistol target club is they will shoot at 10 meters on a small round static target taking as long as they want, rather than at 7m (for the Minimus class) using turning targets. and a 4 Sec exposure
    The pony club target is much bigger than the 10M target and may well not fit in a 10M target holder and people shooting a precision target may not want to be disturbed by a discipline which requires vocal commands.
    The best thing to do is to go to a club and talk to them. There should be no problem with just turning up to an air pistol night with your daughter.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Good information

Thats great, I hadnt thought of others differing needs. A good point though so we will go along and ask. Thank you

Anyone recommend any clubs in and around Birmingham/West Midlands please?