Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kibworth Open HFT Rnd9 Nov 28th Results

Smile Ratgunner

Quote:
    Originally Posted by steve prime
    [!

Ya wearin too much Tweed ya Welly!
    there are far more Pigs in the World than Tuna, Save The Tuna, the Pound's worth Naff all anyway

Ooops! nearly forgot, Thanks Steve and Sarah for the Wine and Card, much appreciated, Ratty.

T is the common denominator in Tuna and Tweed and your welcome mate[/quote]

Also in T**t

Re: T**t!

You know best Lard Ass!

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by steve prime
    [!

Ya wearin too much Tweed ya Welly!
    there are far more Pigs in the World than Tuna, Save The Tuna, the Pound's worth Naff all anyway

Ooops! nearly forgot, Thanks Steve and Sarah for the Wine and Card, much appreciated, Ratty.

T is the common denominator in Tuna and Tweed and your welcome mate
    Also in T**t

Re: T**t!

You know best Lard Ass! [/QUOTE]

Steady Eddie or i will tell people of the day you fell in the ditch Ooops just did
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Whatever happened to Windy Miller anyway?

[Quote: Be worried be very worried i know people, not dead people but people who are something, sleep with one eye open tonight is all im saying, gotta go the Don is on the phone. Quote ]

Blimey, you know Mrs Honeyman from Trumpton! Wow, didn't think she was still active.... always thought there was something iffy going on there. Always hanging around the town square talking into that pram and watching the factory worklers and the soldiers at the fort....

Quote Originally Posted by batfink View Post
    [Quote: Be worried be very worried i know people, not dead people but people who are something, sleep with one eye open tonight is all im saying, gotta go the Don is on the phone. Quote ]

Blimey, you know Mrs Honeyman from Trumpton! Wow, didn't think she was still active.... always thought there was something iffy going on there. Always hanging around the town square talking into that pram and watching the factory worklers and the soldiers at the fort....
    Worklers ??????????? I also know Captain Scarlet and a few mysterons, as well as Virgil and Scott and Joe 90 not to mention Spot the Dog so watch it you
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Smile Ratgunner

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Ratty gunner and Ratty catcher are you related, anyway you pair of softies thank you for your kind words although reading between the lines i can see you calling me a B*****D but i will enjoy the ups while i can because when the Bulgarian M get hold of me i will name you two as spies
    No need,

Me and Rattycatcher killed all those Scrotes! years ago, ze Bulgars vill be as Pussy in your hands Hahah!!

NB: For those unintelligent Fools! (pah!) who thought I meant Putty?

You just don't know NTO

I do like all this Banter i must admit but i have to visit the Evil Bay now as i need to get a van before Xmas and before some smart ass says whats wrong with my Sleigh, thats not funny
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    No need,

Me and Rattycatcher killed all those Scrotes! years ago, ze Bulgars vill be as Pussy in your hands Hahah!!

NB: For those unintelligent Fools! (pah!) who thought I meant Putty?

You just don't know NTO
    As for killing all them scrotes ive seen both your shooting capabilities so you must have bored them to death
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Worklers ??????????? I also know Captain Scarlet and a few mysterons, as well as Virgil and Scott and Joe 90 not to mention Spot the Dog so watch it you
    Yes, worklers, those few skilled persons who um.... can er.... cunningly combine both working and furkling at the um...same time.
    Hmmm....

Well, I'll have you know the Famous Five are but an emergency call via facebook away. Yep, within a matter of minutes we'll have a series of tents up, corned beef stew on the go, vast consumption of ginger pop and an alarming ensemble of tank tops and knee socks. Be very nice or I'll send Julien over for a word.....

I do like all this Banter i must admit but i have to visit the Evil Bay now as i need to get a van before Xmas and before some smart ass says whats wrong with my Sleigh, thats not funny
    We could put some wheels and a pillion seat on Bruces stock? I undestand it already has a trailer attachment.

Thumbs up

Just like to say congratulations to Roger Dyson, scoring 57 on that course with a springer is world class shooting IMHO, well done mate!

ATB Steve
    Walther LGV, HW97k, HW95k, FWB Sport 124 & HW 45 all in .177

Smile Ratgunner

: T**t!

You know best Lard Ass! [/quote]

Steady Eddie or i will tell people of the day you fell in the ditch Ooops just did

Just as long as you don't tell I was wearing shorts and the ditch was full of stingers.. ..F$#%&*+%% ^t!