Due to me not using the gun any more, I am considering offering it for sale, depending on valuation.
It is (I think) a 1978 Mk 1 model, number 29150. The condition I can only describe as immaculate. The blueing is 100% original, the woodwork has only the tiniest of dinks on it which you have to look for, it has a plastic trigger.
I bought this rifle about 5 years ago from a collector who had bought it new and NEVER fired it. As you can imagine, I paid a premium price for a gun that could have only been described as brand new.
It has the original front and rear sights which I removed due to mounting a scope for competition work, it is also fitted with sling swivels.
When I came to cock and fire it, I noticed a squeaking sound coming from the piston seal so, I removed the still brand new spring and changed everything for a Macarri Old School kit which is in the gun now, I still have the original spring.
I have entered many local competitions for springers using this gun and won most of them. I actually bought a Weirauch HW98 competition target rifle to see if I could better my scores, but sold it when I realised the FWB was a better and more accurate rifle!!
Now the bad bit
Either Royal Mail or the Spanish Correos thought fit to drop the parcel on it's end during transit when I first bought the rifle. This resulted in the 2 little 'Wings' on the safety catch breaking off as the gun was disassembled for transit. This in no way affects the workings of the gun but it affects the cosmetic appearance if you look close enough. A new safety catch shouldn't be hard to find though to get the gun back to a collectors item.

Pic here

More

More

Yet more

Nearly there

And finally

The rifle will be complete with the leather sling and I'll include a black padded bag. Fitted on the gun at the moment is a Gamo 4 - 12 x 44AOE shock resistant scope which I found to be the best for 30 yards target shooting at a 10mm bull. I would like a valuation for the gun on it's own and another for the complete set up with scope and a quality one piece mount.

Thanks
Nige