Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Engineer On Here?

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    .......you are hoping a bigger pellet is more likley to clip the "ten" ring on the target?
    more likely to clip THE FLOOR at ten yards

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    ALL Weihrauchs need a set-back trigger. Except the pistols.

It's a Law.

(Unless you are a Gibbon).
    Damn it, I'm a Gibbon, Zoo keeper!! get me a set back trigger

I always wondered why I could pick my nose easily.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    more likely to clip THE FLOOR at ten yards
    Pah, you may laugh now but I say you will MARVEL at my mighty 12 ft/lbs .22 Match rifle!
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 06-12-2009 at 01:33 AM.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    Or unless it's a straight-handed stock.

Hmm. Even with a straight-handed stock you would have to scrunch your hand up forward. Its the position of the web of the hand & the thumb that is important. A gibbon can use it's feet, that is why they are unparallelled at the supine 'back' position for long-range full-bore (Whipsnade range is full of them). Baboons are best at conventional FT as they are experts at sitting on their big blue ar5es and baring their fangs to psyche out the opposition.

IMO Weihrauch put the adjuster where the trigger-blade should be and vice versa.

Hmm. Even with a straight-handed stock you would have to scrunch your hand up forward. Its the position of the web of the hand & the thumb that is important. A gibbon can use it's feet, that is why they are unparallelled at the supine 'back' position for long-range full-bore (Whipsnade range is full of them). Baboons are best at conventional FT as they are experts at sitting on their big blue ar5es and baring their fangs to psyche out the opposition.

IMO Weihrauch put the adjuster where the trigger-blade should be and vice versa.
    did i ever show you my weirauch trigger blade
    you are right the standard one is in the wrong place
    you would think after all these years they would have altered it

Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    did i ever show you my weirauch trigger blade
    you are right the standard one is in the wrong place
    you would think after all these years they would have altered it
    Yes, I've seen the Mally Rekord; that's how it should be made, right back near the trigger guard. . Worst offender is the HW35 Export, you'd have to have a forefinger 6" long to make the most of its lovely slim grip with the standard trigger. And no, I haven't got `Fairy Paws' - my glove size is 7.5. Air Arms and BSA seem to get shape and position right straight away.

Yes, I've seen the Mally Rekord; that's how it should be made, right back near the trigger guard. . Worst offender is the HW35 Export, you'd have to have a forefinger 6" long to make the most of its lovely slim grip with the standard trigger. And no, I haven't got `Fairy Paws' - my glove size is 7.5. Air Arms and BSA seem to get shape and position right straight away.
    Do you remember during the Cold War (or WW2?) the US reportedly shipped condoms to the USSR and labeled them "US rejects, too small"? Maybe the Germans are sending a similar, but more subtle, message about Teutonic manliness to the world via the HW trigger design?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    damn it, i'm a gibbon, zoo keeper!! Get me a set back trigger:d

i always wondered why i could pick my nose easily.

Pete

:d:d:d:d:d