Thread: Valuation webley hawk

Valuation webley hawk

Hi every one .Does any body have any ideas about values for a WEBLEY HAWK .22 It need new piston seals (i think) or is a seal missing from the breech? It seems to have been stripped back to bare metal on the underside near the trigger is evidence of original blue.I cant find any serial number and the open sights are missing. The stock is nice condition with what looks like a split but on close examination I cant see any split on the inside.The barrel looks as if it is interchangeable maybe with.177 It is not a heavy gun and does feel nice to handle.

Thank you
    CANT GET THE PHOTO LINK SORTED PLEASE EMAIL ultraseal08@googlemail.com
    Last edited by merlin5oaks; 01-12-2009 at 08:53 PM. Reason: trying to put photo link in

Quote Originally Posted by merlin5oaks View Post
    http://s896photobucket.com/albums/ac...wk20%valuation
    Hi every one .Does any body have any ideas about values for a WEBLEY HAWK .22 It need new piston seals (i think) or is a seal missing from the breech? It seems to have been stripped back to bare metal on the underside near the trigger is evidence of original blue.I cant find any serial number and the open sights are missing. The stock is nice condition with what looks like a split but on close examination I cant see any split on the inside.The barrel looks as if it is interchangeable maybe with.177 It is not a heavy gun and does feel nice to handle.

Thank you M
    Ahem! [Never one to miss a sale opportunity]

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    As described probably £20-£30, but if it appeared in an auction probably £2-£10.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.