Thread: Southern Hunter Series Round 3 - West London Rangers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good luck you lot , only been to WLR once a few years back - lovely piece of woodland they have there too !

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

You not coming Sunday Dave? I read your other post about giving it a rest for a bit.

Steve.

Bit worried about parking in the dogs trust car park and leaving my dog in the car unattended, with the window slightly open,someone might think he has been abandoned don't know how secure it is regarding the general public going in there,any ideas? is there anywhere closer to park where just us shooters are,just a thought don't want to be a pain or cause any problems early in the morning don't want to get bogged down in a field either.May just have to wait untill the next meeting at Ford.

Big Dave is offline Formerly known as Badger410
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny bopper View Post
    Bit worried about parking in the dogs trust car park and leaving my dog in the car unattended, with the window slightly open,someone might think he has been abandoned don't know how secure it is regarding the general public going in there,any ideas? is there anywhere closer to park where just us shooters are,just a thought don't want to be a pain or cause any problems early in the morning don't want to get bogged down in a field either.May just have to wait untill the next meeting at Ford.
    It's unlikely there will be any space in our usual car park. The Dog's trust is the nearest alternative.

Hope you can sort something out.

Not to worry, the car has just reminded me on the way home why I cannot do any shooting fixtures other than home shoots for the foreseeable future.

I think someone is trying to tell me to pack this shooting lark in

Quote Originally Posted by Badger410 View Post
    It's unlikely there will be any space in our usual car park. The Dog's trust is the nearest alternative.

Hope you can sort something out.

Did you make it down there today D?

I thought I may be able to do the afternoon but work got in the way. Still, I will be there tomorrow as no work on, to do whatever is needed, sweep up, dig or make the tea etc...

Was there any standing water about still?

Steve.

Big Dave is offline Formerly known as Badger410
    Steve,

Yes, was there today. Some standing water still. Finalising target positions tomorrow, your nasty ideas would be appreciated. See you around 0930.

ATB

Dave

Yep see you there then.

I have a few ideas in my brain that need an airing

I saw the weather and it looks not too bad for Sunday with 12mph winds and maybe a shower or two so looking good!

Steve.