Thread: The Greener Rifle

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

The Greener Rifle

I don't think I have ever seen one advertised on here. Do they exist? Supposed to be par-ful and have an interesting breech lock-up system.

Any good for HFT? (scoped of course)

Greener

I was offered one for sale but too expensive for my taste. Very similar in looks to the pre war BSA breakbarrel but with a unique cam action which does the same job(but in a different way) as the cam action on the HW55 . I would not think the gun was particularly powerful. Bog standard open sights and no means of scoping that I could see.

Mike95

Greener air rifle

They certainly exist, I have one, had it for some time, refinished, bit of a shame in some respects but well done.

Info can be found in Hillers Air Rifles fourth edition page 135

Shoots well, not chrono'd it but power is what would be expected of a rifle of the period, adequate, and well inside 12 ft lbs!

hope this helps a bit, Chris.

edbear2 Guest
    I shot a few pellets through one belonging to a member on here at Bisley a few months back...as others have said, styling is similar to other period break barrels such as the BSA and the Midland Demon, but the overall air is one of a much more carefully finished and built weapon. Some period info here;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3122848...7622473876937/

I had one a few years back, it was very well made and accurate, a nice old rifle.

Pictures in your email