Thread: lincoln jeffries type bsa

lincoln jeffries type bsa

hi members,i have a bsa underlever with a bayonet or maybe spade front to the lever.the number of this gun is;7148.the action could do with re-blueing but its all complete and shooting well.its a .177.any help with dating would be welcome and a value please.the gun will be up for sale once i can properly identify it.
    regards and thanks in advance nik. GUN NOW SOLD to camcoll
    Last edited by air revolution; 05-12-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: gun sold

Hi, it sounds like an improved Model D from 1906..
    Dave...

keith66 is offline Optimisic Pessimist Fella
    I saw this rifle today & it is as described a complete good shooter with overall heavy brown patina & some pitting, shoot as is or reblue, just done a search on here & valuations of up to £140 are mentioned in condition described. Its an old one!

improved model "d" .177

hi members i have for an improved model d .177.the gun is complete and shoots well.the cosmetics are not wonderfull.having said that a reblue would make the gun.the rear sight is present but needs to be re-assembled as it is rusted in place.i'm informed the gun in this order is valued at around £140-00p but bearing in mind the condition the price is £120-00p posted piccy's will be posted this evening.regards nik

Nik, it's best to start a new thread for the sale, see http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372921 for details.

Nice one