im after a bsa cadet or cadet major in very good condition, that is firing well and with no faults.

the example i have is poor cosmetically and i would like to part ex this against the one i hope to receive.

ideally you would love a challenge! because i cant get the action out of the stock and there are a few splits etc. in the stock. the cadet i have is firing well and the lock up is strong.

the new one i hope to get will be for my son in a few years, and for me in the time being. im not looking to spend hundreds but if the right model came up i have cash waiting. bear in mind i would like you to take the one i have now as a part ex.

i have photos of the cadet i have and the damage/faults which i can email. its a charming little rifle and very pointable, not going to say its a dream to shoot, but something about bsa cadets and the way they shoot fascinates me.

this is my first and only adventure, so far , into the world of vintage air rifles and im allready hooked lol.

so to recap.

needed is a bsa cadet or cadet major in very good condition that is shooting very well with no faults or damage. please .

in return you get a nice little winter project and cash. if theres anyone out there willing to give this a go then please let me know.

p.s. willing to send my rifle and the cash or cheque before you send yours, so theres no messing about on my part.

regards

david jones