Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 20th December Rnd 4 Springer Open at 'The Oaks'

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Smithy is staying in today.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    We'll have none of this Basingstoke talk, on which day I seem to recall we did a lap or two of the Oaks in several inches of snow
    That we did Sir!...what a fantastic day that was!...Virgin snow...it was lovely.
    If he has any sense, a long, long way away from you...
    ....You are so right!
    Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Smithy is staying in today.
    Funny that 'cos he rang me and asked why any make of car, would bother putting an interior light on the floor?......
    We saw him in the ditch that day, i wanted to stop and offer my assistance but i sped by at a paint stripping 30mph...unable to brake in time....unfortunately!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

i am working Saturday..(tomorrow) if i can get in, so can't move targets with you unfortunately!
    Hopefully a few will get there.
    If it snows again or freezes up bad i won't make it in to work and will be up the club working!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    i am working Saturday..(tomorrow) if i can get in, so can't move targets with you unfortunately!
    Hopefully a few will get there.
    If it snows again or freezes up bad i won't make it in to work and will be up the club working!

XX
    The only working we Fordies will be doing tomorrow, is working on our victory dance
    Last edited by Enthusiast; 18-12-2009 at 05:01 PM.
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

The only working we Fordies will be doing tomorrow, is working on our victory dance
    Bit of a pointless act isn't it??
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontiac View Post
    Bit of a pointless act isn't it??
    I know, we shouldn't gloat
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Might not get to taste any bacon but we can smell the victory comming our way.

Paul
    LG100, Panther MK4, HW100Tk, LPSilhouette, LP10, LP50

Quote Originally Posted by TTL PAUL View Post
    Might not get to taste any bacon but we can smell the victory comming our way.

Paul
    I'll be stopping off at a cafe

I know, we shouldn't gloat

Personaly if it was me, I wouldn't boast about the walk of shame! But Mike always has tought me that you Fordies are weird!
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Too true, the chances are you may need it sometime in the very....very distant future!!

Is it just the three of you...that'll be our three best shots against your lot...

In the words of ...well someone.."we are gonna need more firepower!"

XX

I'll be stopping off at a cafe

Personaly if it was me, I wouldn't boast about the walk of shame! But Mike always has tought me that you Fordies are weird!

We'll all end up skipping the light fandango just to keep warm
    LG100, Panther MK4, HW100Tk, LPSilhouette, LP10, LP50

Pity he never TAUGHT you how to spell you Oakie and HE certainly didn't teach you how to shoot.

Gravity.

Thought Spongey would be too busy to shoot this time of year Ho Ho Ho.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Pity he never TAUGHT you how to spell you Oakie and HE certainly didn't teach you how to shoot.

Gravity.

Monkey
    You coming along Sunday then Andy ???

Gravity.

Monkey
    Incase anyone is unaware of Simmmmy's attempt at humour, he is referring to my Svelte physique...reminding him of Santa.......Now that is funny!

I think you will find that i did lern spence to shoot!...He has since overtaken me somewhat, which only goes to show how good i am!

Get back in ya cage monkey boy!...you could have done so much better at WLR if you lot hadn't kept trying to burrow at every mound!
    Even Alan with his 'steve light' look alike stock, got his bottom spanked by a boinger!

XXmas

Santa Claus is coming to town, Santa Claus is coming to town.

Monkey.

Doubt it Spence, would like to but doubt it.

Happy Xmas Mikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkey.

And all our Oakie Friends.

Monkey