Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brocock Atomic Pistol

Exclamation Brocock Atomic Pistol

Is having a silencer on this pistol a good idea ? If so where can I get one?

Quote Originally Posted by curlyrunnerbean View Post
    The Atomic is not made to take a silencer but I daresay you could adapt the foresight and have one of the very clever machinists that inhabit this forum turn you up a threaded adaptor...
    Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by eredel View Post
    The Atomic is not made to take a silencer but I daresay you could adapt the foresight and have one of the very clever machinists that inhabit this forum turn you up a threaded adaptor...
    Eric.
    So what is the thread at the end of the barrel for then, I think its M10 x 1.

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    That would be so I could make you an M10x1 to 1/2" UNF adaptor

Then you'd be able to use any standard moderator, I recommend a Hogan Decimeater, I use one on my S&W the only sound is from the CO2 escaping at the cylinder seals,

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...s/DSCF7483.jpg

truly a "Silencer" the Decimeater,
    Nick

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    nice gun on your silencer there Nick

looks similar to the one you beat me to by 3 mins in the sales section the other day

Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

So what is the thread at the end of the barrel for then, I think its M10 x 1.

You must be talking about the Grand Prix...my Atomic is just standard barrel, no M10 thread.
    Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by eredel View Post
    You must be talking about the Grand Prix...my Atomic is just standard barrel, no M10 thread.
    Eric.
    No thread on my Atomic ether

Brocock atomic pistol

Why not post a picture so someone can clear up the confusion
    AIR ARMS PROSPORT .177 , MTC VIPER 4x16x50 :cool, HW100T.177, MTC VIPER 10x40. :cool, HW 100 FSB CARBINE .177 MTC viper 10x40 , HW 100 FSB CARBINE .22 MTC viper 10x40 , XS TH78D .22 Hawk varmint 11.

Atomic Pistols

Hi Guys

New Atomic pistols come with a threaded barrel for a silencer. I have just purchased a new one in 177 and fitted a BSA silencer. Well worth it.

I just bought a new .22 Atomic; no threaded barrel, just a plain end. This is the Atomic we're talking about, i.e. the shorter barrel not the longer Aim-X Grand Prix?

Grand Prix at top, Atomic at bottom:
    http://www.woodysofwembley.co.uk/ima...26_Brocock.jpg

The Atomic cylinder comes right to the end of the barrel and I doubt there is more than 0.5mm clearance between barrel and cylinder. Atomic barrel is thicker than the Grand Prix so there is enough meat to fix the foresight to it.
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by martian View Post
    Hi Guys

New Atomic pistols come with a threaded barrel for a silencer. I have just purchased a new one in 177 and fitted a BSA silencer. Well worth it.
    Thanks 4 that. am i correct M10 x 1 male thread? and where can i purchase this BSA silencer.

Brocock Atomic

When I ordered the Atomic pistol they asked me If I wanted one with a standard barrel or one with a threaded barrel for a silencer. I ordered the threaded barrel, an adaptor, and a Brocock silencer. When we tried the Brocock silencer in the shop it was not as good as some of the other ones. After testing them all, I decided on the BSA as it was the quietest. One thing to be aware of, the adaptor listed is a female/female which is wrong. The correct adaptor is a male/male. This is an Atomic

Anbody got a pic of an Atomic with a threaded barrel?
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
    I just bought a new .22 Atomic; no threaded barrel, just a plain end. This is the Atomic we're talking about, i.e. the shorter barrel not the longer Aim-X Grand Prix?

Grand Prix at top, Atomic at bottom:
    http://www.woodysofwembley.co.uk/ima...26_Brocock.jpg

The Atomic cylinder comes right to the end of the barrel and I doubt there is more than 0.5mm clearance between barrel and cylinder. Atomic barrel is thicker than the Grand Prix so there is enough meat to fix the foresight to it.
    Both are very pretty!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
    Anbody got a pic of an Atomic with a threaded barrel?
    I'd be interested to see one also...didn't know they did it with a threaded barrel!
    Eric.