Thread: Bisley Sunday

Bisley Sunday

Rumour has it that not only is Mr and Mrs Edbear honouring the occasion but the raffle has some nice prizes too

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Rumour has it that not only is Mr and Mrs Edbear honouring the occasion but the raffle has some nice prizes too
    Tell you what Pete..if I spot your motor anywhere near a McDonalds on the way down....I will be doing a U-turn!!

It looks like I will be working at Kempton this Sunday

It looks like I will be working at Kempton this Sunday
    Yes working Shame as I know a lot of preparation and hard work go into putting this on.

Especially by Mr & Mrs Mowerman

Yes working Shame as I know a lot of preparation and hard work go into putting this on.

Especially by Mr & Mrs Mowerman
    Shame you can't make it Pete but thanks for the very kind donations to the prizes, someone will go away with a treat!

We can't take any credit for tomorrows event, that must go to Andy 'druid' Draper, his xmas themed targets are going to be something else!

10 am start for anyone who fancies a bit of fun with a vintage gun! See here:http://www.bfto.org.uk/news.htm

Cheers, Paul.
    TX200 collector, ex - BFTO member and vintage BSA rifle anorak!
    Get yourself something useful.....
    HERE!

edbear2 Guest
    Just a big thank you for another grand day out.......the targets were brilliant, and Andy must have spent a lot of time and effort to provide the entertainment (Christmas animated figures activated by micro switches behind the kill zone on the knock-downs, decorated targets, you name it). I only read Paul's link when I got home, so realised that I neglected to bring a secret santa prize this time......will work on this and there will be something special next time (although I am out of tornado's at the moment)...Also a shame I missed you Pete, your prize was very well received (although everyone was betting it was a length of scaff pipe or a bit of wood as a wind up....but no, a nice usable Webley!)......Thanks to to Paul for the Air Arms help, and to all others for the friendly atmosphere and banter.

Last but by no means least, Thanks so much to John M, a real sporting gent in the best tradition!!!

Well I was going to post about how great yesterday was but I see Eddie's beaten me to it!
    Just to echo everything Eddie has said........it really was a grand day out, great fun and a brilliant atmosphere, just people enjoying themselves, great!
    Looking forward to the next one in warmer weather hopefully!
    Good to see you again Eddie, ATB, Paul.
    TX200 collector, ex - BFTO member and vintage BSA rifle anorak!
    Get yourself something useful.....
    HERE!

Agreed Eddie & Paul,
    My favourite part of the day just had to be those Helium filled balloons at the end! A vintage firing squad takes some beating as a finale.
    It was a pleasure shooting round with you and Helen.
    Andy was last heard of in his shed mumbling something about the next themed shoot.
    Kind Regards,
    John & Jo

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Just a big thank you for another grand day out.......the targets were brilliant, and Andy must have spent a lot of time and effort to provide the entertainment (Christmas animated figures activated by micro switches behind the kill zone on the knock-downs, decorated targets, you name it). I only read Paul's link when I got home, so realised that I neglected to bring a secret santa prize this time......will work on this and there will be something special next time (although I am out of tornado's at the moment)...Also a shame I missed you Pete, your prize was very well received (although everyone was betting it was a length of scaff pipe or a bit of wood as a wind up....but no, a nice usable Webley!)......Thanks to to Paul for the Air Arms help, and to all others for the friendly atmosphere and banter.

Last but by no means least, Thanks so much to John M, a real sporting gent in the best tradition!!!
    Thank you Eddie and Paul, I hope the fund raising done the organisers justice.