View Poll Results: Should I sell it or keep it?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes...sell it you muppet!!

9 34.62%
  • No.....don't sell it you muppet!!

17 65.38%

Thread: Should I sell,my Crosman 600?

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.

Should I sell,my Crosman 600?

Tempted,very tempted to sell it.....it's been resealed and re finished by the co2 AirGun God....Mr Lawrie Amatruda!!!

Truthfully,it's not getting the love it deserves!!!!
    It's lucky if it comes out of its case once a month!

So should I keep it or sell it????

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Roy I sold mine and the 45 semi auto and regretted both the thing is that this type of gun doesn't get used a lot for the following reasons .

Its not a 10 pistol

Its .22

Its no use really for pistol hft

...... I could go on

Saying that just imagine not having it to shoot , you would surely miss the 'grin factor '

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Roy I sold mine and the 45 semi auto and regretted both the thing is that this type of gun doesn't get used a lot for the following reasons .

Its not a 10 pistol

Its .22

Its no use really for pistol hft

...... I could go on

Saying that just imagine not having it to shoot , you would surely miss the 'grin factor '

atvb

Dave

I know what you mean Dave, but it really is wasted, just siting there in the safe waiting to be used!!!!

Oh yes, I have used it for pistol HFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It kicked my 240 Magnum's arse!!!

Cheers.

Roy.
    Last edited by Retracted_Yeti; 12-12-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: missed an 's' :-0
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

I get the urge to sell mine every so often, but every time i get it out for a blast, back into the gun cupboard it goes for the next time

Great guns and nothing really like it out there these days, keep it, you know you want to

Andy......

I'm still tempted!

I dunno!!

Cheers.

Roy.

dont sell it!

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    I get the urge to sell mine every so often, but every time i get it out for a blast, back into the gun cupboard it goes for the next time

Great guns and nothing really like it out there these days, keep it, you know you want to

Andy......
    I know what you mean......but it gets on my goat, should I keep it and not use it, or keep it and use it!

Decisions.

Cheers.

Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by Retracted_Yeti View Post
    I know what you mean......but it gets on my goat, should I keep it and not use it, or keep it and use it!

Decisions.

Cheers.

Roy.
    If your not using it then you don't need it Roy....Simples!
    At least if you decide to flog it, it won't be hanging around for long.

The only reason I sell my stuff is when I'm desperate for the money. So unless its sat there with bills waiting to be paid I'd keep it

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_B View Post
    The only reason I sell my stuff is when I'm desperate for the money. So unless its sat there with bills waiting to be paid I'd keep it

Don't need the money per se, just thinking, it gets used like once a month tops...
    So it's just not getting used proper like!!

Don't know what to do!

Cheers

Roy.