Thread: Feinwerkbau 127 Mk3 info. please

Feinwerkbau 127 Mk3 info. please

I have just acquired a 127 mk3 in lovely condition (thanks munchman) but have a question regarding the muzzle weight. I would post pictures but don't seem to have the facility available (any suggestions) so will have to describe. The muzzle weight is fixed by three grub screws along the bottom, tapers out from barrel diameter to about 25mm and is about 85mm long PLUS a threaded portion 3/8"? for the attachment of a silencer - is this arrangement standard?

Cheers

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_W View Post
    I have just acquired a 127 mk3 in lovely condition (thanks munchman) but have a question regarding the muzzle weight. I would post pictures but don't seem to have the facility available (any suggestions) so will have to describe. The muzzle weight is fixed by three grub screws along the bottom, tapers out from barrel diameter to about 25mm and is about 85mm long PLUS a threaded portion 3/8"? for the attachment of a silencer - is this arrangement standard?

Cheers

Rob
    not really / sounds like an addition
    the original weight was an ugly lump

Its not the ugly duckling MKIII which you can't remove the barrel weight. Probably a moderator attachment. MKIII onwards also had an interesting stock variation and I love mine, sort of shimmed, slimmed, near the safety catch of the grip. The MK variations are not hard and fast rules as often in the factory they finished off what was in the part bins and plenty of owners swopped bits. Enjoy it.