Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kibworth Presentation Day Shoot Results

Kibworth Presentation Day Shoot Results

Thank you to all the shooters that turned out today and made it a fun enjoyable day, Fantastic hat Bernard (The Mexican) and we thought the Yanks had come over again with the Goss`s, Steve Prime got it wrong again and put on a Ugly Mask instead of a silly hat, and Fred well i dont know what he was wearing, The Mad Hatter turned up again, and Kathy was trying to copy my Hat, thanks again to the Prime`s for sponsering this years open and congratulations to all the Winners.

Todays Results
    Open
    John Smith A.K.A. Chink (im a leftie) 51 Andrea Marshall 50
    Bruce (she was lucky again) Marshall 50
    Ian (Hagrid) Gregory 49
    Chris (Arsonist) Cundey 47
    Al Collip 46
    Jamie (baby face) Chapman 45
    Martin Speck 45
    Mick Cant keep a photo on the wall) Goss 43
    Anthony (you wait till im bigger) Marshall 42 Fantastic
    Bob Farthing 42
    Anne(I will get number 1 down) Russell 42
    Richard(I work in the shop) Moraz 41
    Wayne(First time) Young 41
    Gordon Webster 40 pcp or spring ???
    Bob(you talkin to me)Skiddmore 39
    Steve Chapman 37
    Neil(I can make anything) Price 37
    Danny(the house) Webb 37
    Fred (first time)Young 36 Beat by his son
    Taylor Hedgecock 33
    Carol (first time) Moore 29 well done

Freestyle (but i think everyone was today)
    Bernard (im still standing) Harris 37
    Will(he or wont he) Gabbott 35

Recoiling
    Steve Whiting 51
    Mark(i beat the wife ha ha) Thompson 49
    Roger(the robot)Dyson 46
    Lloyd(im the UKAHFT Champion ya no)Upton 44
    Nathan(i want to be like rob one day)Smith 43
    Kathy(i let him win but dont tell him)Thompson 42
    Mick(i give people silly hats)Goss Jnr 42
    David(is this .22 Friendly)Chapman 42
    Chris Holmes 42
    Tom (Ive got a girlfriend) Bates 41
    Sarah(Nasty Drunk)Prime 39
    Patrick Conroy 39
    Andrew Conroy 39
    Steve (im still third in the world)Prime 38
    Daniel (i think im great) Turner 38
    Les (i hate the course setter) Young 37
    Phil (My daughters better than me ) Russell 37
    Craig Kendrick 36
    Andrew Tomkins 32
    Telford (first time) Redden 31
    Charlotte (beaten by dad) Tomkins 30
    Chris Lloyd 16

Sorry course was hard for newbies but just think next time it will be easier

Signing off

The Man of the Year
    Last edited by never too old; 12-12-2009 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Late scores
    [B] Yipee ki yay

P.S.
    No card for Lloyd Upton but im sure he said he got a clear ???

Thanks for the targets Lloyd
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Fun shoot, cards!!!!! yep left them in my pocket
    Phone call, all sorted .
    Had a great day today, the company was excellent and the course, well,back to the old Baggers style and very enjoyable.
    To anyone Sarah and i have shot with many thanks for such enjoyable company through the year.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the Kibworth crowd.

You've read me just right Steve, I am great (fully not going to see you for a while) I am glad I started going to kibworth this year and shooting the hft there, its been really fun and I've met some genuinly good people ( and good shots) who have taught me alot. Thanks to all those involved for making it all possible, apart from Baggie as that course today was evil
    mankind is merely a gnats fart in the great wind of creation, but it sure does stink up the place.

Sorry for not putting anything after a couple of guys from Lincoln i just didnt think Al would want anybody knowing he drives a girls car and Martin you really dont need your light on to shoot in the daylight or are you just building your gun up to make up for something else ???
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Would also like to let people know that list has changed due to an error by that slimey primey and as you have read above the Plonker left his cards in his pocket
    [B] Yipee ki yay

I had two perfect shots on peg 4 (through the bike wheel), dead centre.

Touble was that some evil bar-steward had drilled a ruddy great hole in the middle of the kill zone so I scored a double donut...

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

kibby

really gutted i missed today,sounds like the course was up to its usual standard.thanks to everybody i have,shot with,chatted with and had some banter with over the last year.you are a great bunch of people.have a great xmas and a happy new year.

atb

levi
    AA pro sport .177 walnut mtc viper 10x44/TX200HC .177 v-mach walnut 3200 elite 10x40/ bsa r10 .177 falcon menace 10x42/
    brocock aimx grand prix .177 rhino 2x32/gamo compact

Smile Ratgunner

Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    I had two perfect shots on peg 4 (through the bike wheel), dead centre.

Touble was that some evil bar-steward had drilled a ruddy great hole in the middle of the kill zone so I scored a double donut...

Neil
    Tell me about it Neil, I only missed the hole as I am such a bad shot standing and hit the plate which for me is a result,

Then I sussed! the hole

And just to Pee! Baggers of I banged one off at base of the hole and there ya go one dead tin chicken......er! Rat

Smile Ratgunner

Ay! Up Baggers,

How much gold paint did you say need for the new Cundy Chair,

Er Oooops!

Smile Ratgunner

I had a great day at the Kibby today,

Excellent company,

Well done Chink on your award, nice to see ya Iain G, and a big Thank You to all that competed and abused us all and sundry,

To all that received an award, Well Done! I hope the Kibby made your Year,

NTO aka Stephen Bagnall was the Fiendish Course setter, and the course showed what a true professionally adept Git! he is,

My Thanks to Rob Brown,

And Last but not least,

The Primevils, (Steve and Sarah Prime)

Thank You for making the effort to support The Kibworth Airgun Club, there is often those that talk the talk,

But you both Walked The Walk Today,

Thanks To You Both,

Bernard/Ratty.

May I And My Family wish All Of You,

A Safe And Happy Christian Christmas and a Happy New Year, And for non Christians may Peace And Good Will Be With You.
    Last edited by ratgunner; 12-12-2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Nearly Collided with the PC Zone.

A brilliant day today as usual thanks Steve for the course and Rob Brown for putting a badge together for myself and the other chap who shot in the open .22 series.

Steve and Sarah Prime deserve a great big "THANK YOU" for sponsering the club and providing those wonderful trophies.

All those who have been responsible in one way or another for organising and running the various competitions "THANK YOU" without you all the sport would not be what it is and the rest of us would be left with nothing.

Since starting my "Born again" Air Rifle shooting in March this year I have met some truly lovely & genuine people. I have enjoyed shooting with you all and hope to be able to do so in the future.

All the best one & all and wishing you a Wonderful Christmas
    Bob Skidmore
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Well done to to the organisers for another great day at Kibworth! Need to remember a hat next time to cope with the low sun. Thanks also to the Waddo boys, Martin & Al for use of their hats.

Dear Santa, Can you upgrade me please from a 30/30 & 5x. I have been a good boy all year.

Merry Christmas to all

R/m

Smile Ratgunner

Congratulations Rocman on your first posts here on the BBS,

Glad you enjoyed the Kibby as well, will probably see up there in due course,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

To You And Yours, Bernard.
    Last edited by ratgunner; 13-12-2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Plural not Singular, Hic!

Quote Originally Posted by rattycatcher View Post
    A brilliant day today as usual thanks Steve for the course and Rob Brown for putting a badge together for myself and the other chap who shot in the open .22 series.

Steve and Sarah Prime deserve a great big "THANK YOU" for sponsering the club and providing those wonderful trophies.

All those who have been responsible in one way or another for organising and running the various competitions "THANK YOU" without you all the sport would not be what it is and the rest of us would be left with nothing.

Since starting my "Born again" Air Rifle shooting in March this year I have met some truly lovely & genuine people. I have enjoyed shooting with you all and hope to be able to do so in the future.

All the best one & all and wishing you a Wonderful Christmas
    Bob Skidmore
    Sorry Bob i put 2 Ds in your name but the way you eat i think double d is about right
    [B] Yipee ki yay