Thread: Fitting a Red Dot to Umarex Beretta 92FS

Fitting a Red Dot to Umarex Beretta 92FS

Have bought a Umarex Beretta 92FS and wishing to hit the target for a change. Thought about putting a Hawk Sport Red Dot on, but have no idea how to fit one. I guess a special mount is needed but no idea what. Any help much appreiciated.

toad

Umarex do a dovetail adaptor that replaces the rear sight. You can then fit a red dot to that. Just make sure you get a red dot that fits a dovetail rail not a weaver rail.
    Edward will flog you an adaptor rail for £16.95 + p&p
    He will also flog you a red dot sight too, at a very competitive price
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by toadoftoadhall View Post
    Have bought a Umarex Beretta 92FS and wishing to hit the target for a change. Thought about putting a Hawk Sport Red Dot on, but have no idea how to fit one. I guess a special mount is needed but no idea what. Any help much appreiciated.

toad

Hi Mr Toad, welcome to the wonderful world of the BBS.
    Tell us about your lack of hitting the targets, it's ok, you're amongst friend here, there ain't many Weasels on here

Are you long/short sighted? How far away is the target? Have you shot pistols/rifle/shotgun?

C'mon, don't be shy.

Good luck, Phil (Badger) G
    Last edited by Phil G; 13-12-2009 at 08:31 AM.

Hi, I guess I should have introduced myself on the bb.
    I used to shoot rifle many many years ago, but marriage and children meant no guns in the house. Any way long story short, I am now able to have guns again. Recently got the Baretta to see if I was still inerested enough to pay good money and time. I'm a bit stuffed up physical wise, guess that comes with age.
    I am right handed, but have to use my left eye. Should I now try to shoot left handed? Also, wear diff glasses for reading / long dist. Trying both ways at the moment, and will be buying an air rifle soon, ano not sure to get LH or RH stock. Will be visiting Norton club to try out a few rifles.
    At 6m getting about a 5 inch spread, so not too good. Watching utube vids on stance, handling etc.

who is Edward?

toad