Thread: Original 35 B

Original 35 B

Hi Lads, going to put this rifle up for sale soon, just wondering what the value would be, as standard 35's go anything from £50- £100, .22 very large stock compared to the standard original and full of checkering, blueing is thin on the barrel, and cylinder, just got that aged look,(looks nice really) and the stock is in very good condition, It has the very large rearsight fitted to. Any help would be great. Thanks Tim.

Original 35B valuation.

Anybody help me out here please. Thanks Tim.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Hello, is this the one with the aperture rearsight that can be converted to an open sight? It is mentioned in Wesley's book. I think this is a rare model of the 35, so probably worth quite a bit more than a run-of-the-mill 35.

Please post some pictures. Wesley says it was particularly powerful (for its time).

35b

Its also heavily featured in Hillers Air Rifles 4th Edition. I think they are a gentlemans air rifle compared to those uncouth Mk3's and Airsporters of that period.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Hello, is this the one with the aperture rearsight that can be converted to an open sight? It is mentioned in Wesley's book. I think this is a rare model of the 35, so probably worth quite a bit more than a run-of-the-mill 35.

Please post some pictures. Wesley says it was particularly powerful (for its time).
    Hi, I have the Base of this rear sight, ( In the loft somewhere ) This is the rear sight ( top left ) the peep hole screws on to this,

Cheers,

35b

Thanks lads for the help, i thought it was a bit rare, i will try to post some pics, Thanks Again Tim.