Thread: how much?????????????

Talking how much?????????????

ive a phoenix arms hyscore pistol.{when the american hyscore factory closed,,a british firm bought all the machineryand they made and sold british made hyscores for a brief period.mine is the blued model {was available chromed absolutely immaculate,,no scratches etc,,with both .177 and .22 cal barrels..has brown plastic grips ,which are as new,,also has the original box,with the phoenix arms logo and adress,,and the best bit,it has the original silencer,,unmarked,can be fitted in seconds,,i bought this a few weeks ago,the guy had it from new in around 1990,fired no more than 50 shots,,i can verify this cos ive had a few hyscores,and this feels new,i got a bargain,,i might be selling,i recon its worth around 170-200
    what do you think,these are rare,,mine is mint

Hyscore

Quote Originally Posted by neil1972 View Post
    ive a phoenix arms hyscore pistol.{when the american hyscore factory closed,,a british firm bought all the machineryand they made and sold british made hyscores for a brief period.mine is the blued model {was available chromed absolutely immaculate,,no scratches etc,,with both .177 and .22 cal barrels..has brown plastic grips ,which are as new,,also has the original box,with the phoenix arms logo and adress,,and the best bit,it has the original silencer,,unmarked,can be fitted in seconds,,i bought this a few weeks ago,the guy had it from new in around 1990,fired no more than 50 shots,,i can verify this cos ive had a few hyscores,and this feels new,i got a bargain,,i might be selling,i recon its worth around 170-200
    what do you think,these are rare,,mine is mint
    Go for it @ around that price, U can always come down, but hard to go up again...mike...

pics added