Thread: Pair of lovely old air rifles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cocopops View Post
    The owner is looking to get rid of these quickly is unsure of the value as I am and will sell for a fair price.
    I hope to have several pics added sometime today Sat.
    On closer inspection there are a couple of very light blemishes on the blueing but otherwise in very good condition.
    Great present for Xmas for a collector?
    I'm afraid that on a sales thread you have to put a price (as you have done) even if you are unsure of the value and cannot ask for offers.

As to the value, we are not allowed to comment on a sales thread, which this is, so I can't say anything except to point out that it is not a BSA you have for sale but some sort of Langenhan/Pulvermann/Millitia-style pre-WW2 rifle.

I suggest you start a new "what's it worth" thread and once you have an idea of value come back to this thread and amend your asking prices accordingly.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    I suggest you start a new "what's it worth" thread and once you have an idea of value come back to this thread and amend your asking prices accordingly.
    Or better still, following on from posting said "what's it worth" valuation thread, start a fresh sales thread, titled accordingly. To this end then, this thread is now closed to avoid anyone unwittingly contravening BBS rules (please see the stickies ).

Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.