Thread: Top-notch Diana Model 52

Top-notch Diana Model 52

Diana Model 52 - Serial Number 953226 .22 Calibre. This rifle is in a really excellent condition. The action is tight and positive. It fires well and it is accurate. The stock has a nicely featured grain and is in good condition. The metalwork has, in some areas, a nice patina from years of use but is not rusted or pitted. All in all, a really nice rifle. I am only looking for £180 posted.

Diana mod 52

Could you tell me what the power is, and post some detailed photos looking down on the action. Also what condition are the screw heads in. Are there any bad dings in the stock. Thanks Jenny Dipple

You have a PM

According to some fool called Danny, these EXCELLENT GUNS (of which I am a proud owner ((a .22 'Firebird' )) are not admissible for the Collectables Section). (read Meals-on-Wheels Section).

Mine is only 20 years old (older in fact, than 'Danny')

Mini/snap/review - beautiful stocks, solid build, mechanically 'clever' this is a refined, full power Side Lever, but this is a MAN'S spring gun . '.22' is obviously the wise choice for those who wear long trousers.

Lacking the concomitant slappy under levers and tap loading devices + rust, they are hardly likely to appeal to the denizens () of this place.