Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Air leaking from Skan R32

Quote Originally Posted by Brizza1982 View Post
    Once the two grub screws are removed should the barrel slide out to the muzzle end?
    Got it worked out, took off the fore grip and losened the side plate and everything seemed to just slide out.

Before anyone get's all excited about a millennium edition surfacing.. They're easy to identify because it's the only model with an air cylinder concealed inside the wooden stock and complete silver anodising with removable fluted moderator.

There are other versions of the R32 that use the concealed air cylinder, not just the limited edition (rocking horse shit) Millennium model.

Quote Originally Posted by Solvo View Post
    Before anyone get's all excited about a millennium edition surfacing.. They're easy to identify because it's the only model with an air cylinder concealed inside the wooden stock and complete silver anodising with removable fluted moderator.

There are other versions of the R32 that use the concealed air cylinder, not just the limited edition (rocking horse shit) Millennium model.
    You are wrong there. I had a limited edition in 2001 that was 1 of 50.looked exactly the same as the millenium but was called the superior. Rickenbacker on here who is a mod still has it. The only difference was the millenium was 1 of10 or 20 And was marked up millenium. Mine was marked up superior.

Quote Originally Posted by the logun-ator View Post
    ive serviced a few,even made/replaced a std barrel with one from a BSA
    if i recall the barrel is held in with 2 grub screws on the top pushing down into the frame
    they push down onto a brass spacer/oring at the breach (transfer port)end that seals it up
    I was told the original barrel is a machined down bsa.

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    I was told the original barrel is a machined down bsa.
    yea thats quite possible,but the owner wanted a longer barrel fitted
    he supplied it,i turned/machined it to fit

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    You are wrong there. I had a limited edition in 2001 that was 1 of 50.looked exactly the same as the millenium but was called the superior. Rickenbacker on here who is a mod still has it. The only difference was the millenium was 1 of10 or 20 And was marked up millenium. Mine was marked up superior.
    Touché, I thought the Superior had a smooth moderator. Not sure about the leather case the millennium shipped in though?

Quote Originally Posted by Solvo View Post
    Touché, I thought the Superior had a smooth moderator. Not sure about the leather case the millennium shipped in though?
    nope the superior i got had the fluted one. the case was a special only for the superior. i never pay what they want for a millenium, they are commanding £2000.