2009 version with green turrets. On receiving i noticed its size and shape,to be different from my original version, i had from 2004. It is more compact and seems lighter but my old version had large side wheel and custom turrets and pointer. Mounted on to my rapid like a dream, did not affect the balance so was of to the field to set up. Sat down and looked through glass was very sharp and i would say an improvement on my old one, side wheel focus was very smooth, but my old version was also, i removed green turrets and proceeded to adjust after about six or seven adjustments had it shooting spot on pellet at 30 yards. Its range finding was superb up to 40 times mag is still good at 50 mag but scope view is not as clear just my opinion. But am very pleased with it for the cost and performance as i was with my old one and it is an improvement on the old. I will get out over christmas hols to do some shooting right out to 60 yards and give up date on turret settings etc. happy christmas to you all.