Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doing up old airguns is fun isn't it.

Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Twixt Dartmoor and Exmoor, Devon (Tiverton way)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Johnstone View Post
    Paddy, thats the sound you usually hear when the polis turn up at yours (which is most nights, folks).
    Apart from pre-arranged meetings with my FEO, I have had the police turn up here unexpected twice - both times they were meant to have gone to a house with nearly the same address in my local town...
    Beware the fury of a patient man... John Dryden (1631 - 1700).

My foxing website: www.foxonic.com

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy_SP View Post
    Apart from pre-arranged meetings with my FEO, I have had the police turn up here unexpected twice - both times they were meant to have gone to a house with nearly the same address in my local town...
    That's nothing new for the BIB. A mate of mine was home on leave during the 70s when the police burst in to his house and arrested him for murder. Needless to say, young Paul was a bit non-plussed, and more than a bit scared. The police siezed his 357 magnum revolver and carted him away to the nick.
    It turned out that a guy 2 streets down with the same name as him had been implicated in a shooting (he'd done it too), but my mate's name was before his in the phone book, when the police saw that he also owned a firearm they put 2 & 2 together and made about 83
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Twixt Dartmoor and Exmoor, Devon (Tiverton way)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    That's nothing new for the BIB. A mate of mine was home on leave during the 70s when the police burst in to his house and arrested him for murder. Needless to say, young Paul was a bit non-plussed, and more than a bit scared. The police siezed his 357 magnum revolver and carted him away to the nick.
    It turned out that a guy 2 streets down with the same name as him had been implicated in a shooting (he'd done it too), but my mate's name was before his in the phone book, when the police saw that he also owned a firearm they put 2 & 2 together and made about 83
    I hope they made him a nice cup of tea when they realised. On second thoughts, no - that would be asking a bit much of anyone that stupid...
    Beware the fury of a patient man... John Dryden (1631 - 1700).

My foxing website: www.foxonic.com