Thread: Newbie saying Hi

Newbie saying Hi

Evening all, I'm a newbie to BP shooting having done mini rifle / CF rifle / shotgun up to now.

Have now been swayed by friends to give BP a try so thought I'd say a quick hello and apologise for the stupid questions that will be coming your way!

Am just about to put my variation in, apply for my explosives ticket and get my box made so hopefully be making lots of noise and smoke soon!

Cheers all

Keith
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our Police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future". Quote - Adolf Hitler, 1935.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Welcome, Biker!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Hi uk_bike99

Welcome to the dark side, that the way it feels sometimes on a cold day when your hands are cover in fouling and ball lubricant, pass a wet wipe please.

But the grin factor is enormous especially when using something like a replica Brown Bess or Dragoon pistols - no sights to hurl ball of lead at the target and you hit them.

Cheers and happy shooting

Nigel

Leyland in darkest Lancashire. HERE BE DRAGONS

Welcome

Welcome to the wonderful world of BP. the only sport where you have to wash your hands before you have a pee.
    The biggest problem facing this country today is not the terrorist. It's the politician.

The Bosun's Watch

Another joins the black hand gang. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by John Bedford View Post
    Another joins the black hand gang. Welcome!
    Hi john, I shoot at WNSC too so I'm sure I would know you if I saw you!

Everyone else, thanks for the warm welcome!

Keith
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our Police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future". Quote - Adolf Hitler, 1935.

Keith

I get to WN most Sundays, work permiting. It's me that runs the club web site.

Great way to spend the morning - 'cholesterol special' first, shot of caffeine then shooting. I try to do all the club comps apart from Presidernts Cup & Sporting Rifle.

Last muzzle loaders comp was 'challenging' - trying to cap a revolver with frozen hands!

Newbie saying Hi

Hi Keith,
    I am in a very similar position - will be putting in for a variation in the new year. What are you planning to go for?
    Regards
    Lansdown

Hi Keith,

Another Worcester Norton man here!

Welcome to the Black Arts
    Frank