Thread: Mk2 Airsporter.22 (swap/sale)

Mk2 Airsporter.22 (swap/sale)

As title, a true classic, worthy of any collectors attention. Sympathetically restored from a reasonably hard life over the last 50 years or so.

The stock has been repaired & refinnished with 10 coats of Danish oil ( very good repair job ) it has the original open sights, even has the foresight protector.

It also sports the original BSA stamped 4x20 scope, ( made in Japan) the optics are really quite clear considering their age.

There is even an original canvass & leather slip.

The bluing is not present, just a rich brownish patina consistent with age. there is no rust or pitting on the gun at all.

Its had a major service, cocks and fires very sweetly, (no twang).

This is down to a quality spring, delrin spring guide and top hat and lube tube being fitted. The original spring and guide are also available.

It likes Powa Pels, ( lord knows why) and is putting them out at a very healthy 9 ft lbs.

None of the screws have been butchered and as can be seen has a nicely grained stock.

Looking for a straight swap for a .22 Lightning, (gun only). I have to state a price so £140.00 posted

Smile

Hi Auora

I don't have a Lighning unfortunately, don't suppose you would be interested in a polished Weihrauch HW80 by any chance??
    it's 22cal and has a polished silencer too, the stock is a black one (was like this when i bought it )

Some pics..

HW80

Again

I only have these two pics of it but i could take some more tomorrow

Regards, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Hi Pete

You Have PM

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/