Thread: Airgun World Back Issues

Airgun World Back Issues

Hi,

Just clearing the loft to make space and come across some back issues of Airgun World from 1978 to 1983 inclusive (complete years).

Also Guns Review 78-79 complete as well as some incomplete years for both magazines. Most of the issues are in a fair to good condition, just wondering if there are any valuations to them please?

Cheers, Mick

Airgun World issues- SOLD
    Last edited by mdunn; 11-01-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Sold

Aproximately 60 copies......

....would cost a considerable amount to post I would expect. I suggest setting a price per individual copy and offering a discount for buying a full years worth (say 12 for the price of 9). Postage can then be added on top at cost if the buyre cannot collect.
    ATB Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Thanks for the replies and offer. I forgot to say that once I work out a price the only option would be to pick them up as postage would cost too much.

Cheers, Mick

Guns Review

Just a quick note to say I still have the following issues of Guns Review for sale (pick up only).

1977,1978,1979,1980,1986 complete years.

10 issues from 1987

10 issuesfrom 1984

9 issues from 1981

All of them are in good condition, thanks for looking.

Mick

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Its not rocket science, and it certainly isn't a hard to see, or an ambiguously titled sticky (far from it), so sorry, but you have earned a little holiday away from the BBS for one week, for selling auction-style off the back of a valuation thread. Upon your return, read the rules. Thread now closed.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.