Thread: phoenix arms hyscore pistol both .177 and 22

Talking phoenix arms hyscore pistol both .177 and 22

ive a phoenix arms hyscore pistol.{when the american hyscore factory closed,,a british firm bought all the machineryand they made and sold british made hyscores for a brief period.mine is the blued model {was available chromed absolutely immaculate,,no scratches etc,,with both .177 and .22 cal barrels.these can be swapped in seconds.has brown plastic grips ,which are as new,,also has the original box,with the phoenix arms logo and adress,,and the best bit,it has the original silencer,,unmarked,can be fitted in seconds,,i bought this a few weeks ago,the guy had it from new in around 1990,fired no more than 50 shots,,i can verify this cos ive had a few hyscores,and this feels new,these are rare,,mine is mint
    follow link for pics
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...91#post3937891
    £220 posted via special delivery,,would prefer cheque or bank transfer,,as im getting grief of paypal,i can also email 11 more high quality pics..just send me your email address

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sold to lakey

I hope Lakey enjoys it! These are classic pistols, very well made, a good unusual design too, excellent! I would have been interested myself if I wasn't skint!

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    I hope Lakey enjoys it! These are classic pistols, very well made, a good unusual design too, excellent! I would have been interested myself if I wasn't skint!
    I too find that my level of skintness dictates my level of interestedness
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.