Thread: M.a.d

M.a.d

dont no if this is the right section if not mods please fill free to remove it.
    I want to do some hft and heard that mad now shoots on Sunday is this true if so can i just turn up and if so and what time do i need to be there
    Bsa R10 se

We shoot the first Sunday of every month and there is a shoot tomorrow.

Food from 8.30 shoot starts at 11am

Gary
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

thanks mate
    Bsa R10 se

We shoot every 1st sunday of the month so we shoot tomorrow,pinking range and food open at about 8.30am safty breifing at 10.45 for 11.00am start, hope to see you there

cheers mate
    Bsa R10 se

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by bourne13 View Post
    dont no if this is the right section if not mods please fill free to remove it.
    I want to do some hft and heard that mad now shoots on Sunday is this true if so can i just turn up and if so and what time do i need to be there
    Hi matey, have moved this thread to the club news, chat and banter bit, as it will be seen by more of the right people there . I am actually a M.A.D. member, and it is open every Sunday, 52 weeks of the year, and for 12 of those Sundays (usually the first one in the month), there is a friendly H-FT comp, too . If you take the 24/7 membership, you can shoot there any day of the week if you wish, as well, as even when comps are in progress, provision is made for zeroing and general plinking. Hope this helps. Atb; G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

...and don't forget the M.A.D. after dark series, every other wednesday evening (kick off 7.00pm...don't forget your torch!)now that is fun
    JD 10/05/09
    DD 21/07/22

would love to do some night time hft don't finish work till 6:30would never make it in time.THINK ITS ABOUT TIME FOR A NEW JOB
    Bsa R10 se

As Above

hopeto see you tomorrow just askfor Laity and he;ll get you a cuppa hes good like that and if you are after a good HFTclub you wil do no better .membership is £100.00 for full use of all facilities .loads to do 365 days of the year
    [Ian Bainbridge]

alas LAity will not be in attendance tommorrow but ask for Ian, he'll buy you tea and a burger.....cos he is nice like that
    JD 10/05/09
    DD 21/07/22

if there is free food i will bring the hole family all 127 of us
    Bsa R10 se

.....as I said, just ask for Ian...
    JD 10/05/09
    DD 21/07/22

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakerman View Post
    alas LAity will not be in attendance tommorrow but ask for Ian, he'll buy you tea and a burger.....cos he is nice like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakerman View Post
    as I said, just ask for Ian...
    I've already told bourne13 (Danny) to ask for Ian -- especially if he's hungry ... I maybe missing from the shoot, myself, too, tomorrow however, as is the last day of the Hols before my two eldest go back to school (number three is only two and a bit, so still stays at home), but may shoot over on the bike in the morning for a while, just to say hello and all that, and have a brew, in peace, and away from the ankle-biters . Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.