I now own a brand new old stock 4-12x50 Webley platinum! Never been mounted and even has lense cover bra.
Many years ago I went to a local shooting range and see a old boy in the corner with one of the nicest guns I had ever seen! I walked over to see this rifle and there it was!
The webley fx2000 venom!
I loved it and always wanted it! Looked so great with the Parker hale premier gold sitting on top!
So ever since then I've been trying to get a venom fx2000 and a Parker hale premier gold!
I sadly haven't had any luck as last premier I see sold before I had the chance!
But see the Webley platinum pop up on n fort I'll settle for that and WAW!! It's such a beautiful scope!
I still haven't mounted the scope yet as am looking for the right mount to go with it as don't want a flashy Hawke mount n all that type on her as id'e like to keep it still looking classic!
But I would also like to say if anyone has any info on either of the scopes and the venom fx2000 then please post! I am always trying to build my collection and love to collect!
Thankyou guys and hope to hear from you all soon
Thanks again!
Lee..