Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kibworth New Year Results

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    I am more into cunning stunts, but have never seen a cross palm??

Annoyed coconut Yes,

As for picking my brain which one should I bring Wednesday
    Sorry forgot you had several, bring the one thats been resting for a while you know the one you use for shooting, oops didnt mean that really, viva Bulgaria
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Purchase

Enjoyed the day good course. Enjoyed those long over the lake shots.

Purchased the mk4 daystate thumbhole thanks to all those who helped.

Decided to go to kibby today 06.01.10 to try and zero it and it was closed gutted. still not shot it yet.

Hopefully they will open Friday so I can come and have a shoot.

Hi Telford

Think it was the weather today that caused problems, i heard you got your MK4 and at a good price you must be itching to get it zeroed, this should see your scores go up, get plenty of practice in before season starts, dont know about dates for next shoot yet as Rose was not there Tuesday but i am hoping to get to see her tomorrow to sort it out, keep your eyes on the BBS although i will put a sign up at the club too.

Cheers
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Hi Telford

Think it was the weather today that caused problems, i heard you got your MK4 and at a good price you must be itching to get it zeroed, this should see your scores go up, get plenty of practice in before season starts, dont know about dates for next shoot yet as Rose was not there Tuesday but i am hoping to get to see her tomorrow to sort it out, keep your eyes on the BBS although i will put a sign up at the club too.

Cheers
    Look on the Kibworth Shooting Ground web site and you will see all the dates for the coming months
    HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

Quote Originally Posted by steve prime View Post
    Look on the Kibworth Shooting Ground web site and you will see all the dates for the coming months
    HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
    The ones on the Kibworth site are for the Official dates that start in March, dates i am trying to sort out are for this month and next month that i have been asked to hold shoots on, so as i have said please keep a look out on BBS and at the club
    [B] Yipee ki yay

The ones on the Kibworth site are for the Official dates that start in March, dates i am trying to sort out are for this month and next month that i have been asked to hold shoots on, so as i have said please keep a look out on BBS and at the club
    LOOK again Fudge Packer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stand corrected, but these dates have not been organized by me so unless some other sorry ass is going to spend 2 days in the cold putting out courses i suggest you ignore these dates and wait to hear it from the special one i.e. ME
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Bernard

Hope to see you tomorrow bernard for your input on extreme for feb
    [B] Yipee ki yay

I stand corrected, but these dates have not been organized by me so unless some other sorry ass is going to spend 2 days in the cold putting out courses i suggest you ignore these dates and wait to hear it from the special one i.e. ME
    Good luck Steve, your effort was always appreciated by us and keep up the good work to give others enjoyment

3 more shoots, 3 more times i will get verbally abused (which i like) then im outta here ye ha, im sure my wounds will heal in time
    [B] Yipee ki yay

I see Chinks on, missed you and Hagred at the last shoot, you would have liked the long range lake shots
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Hi Telford

Cheers
    Not sure if I will want to compete with springer or pcp this year. I know I have asked before can you do both?

Seem to remember being told something about top 6 scores if so 12 comps 6 with each. Is that how it works?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldee View Post
    Not sure if I will want to compete with springer or pcp this year. I know I have asked before can you do both?

Seem to remember being told something about top 6 scores if so 12 comps 6 with each. Is that how it works?

6 Internal shoots with springer or PCP
    6 Open shoots with springer or PCP

Dont keep changing in each comp stick with springer in one and PCP in the other, i have written this slowly Telford because i know you are a slow reader

If still confused i will sit down with you next time your up there and draw it out
    [B] Yipee ki yay

6 Internal shoots with springer or PCP
    6 Open shoots with springer or PCP

Dont keep changing in each comp stick with springer in one and PCP in the other, i have written this slowly Telford because i know you are a slow reader

If still confused i will sit down with you next time your up there and draw it out
    Got it thanks for that. Will check the shoot calender I have and plan it out. when does season start?

Quote Originally Posted by baldee View Post
    got it thanks for that. Will check the shoot calender i have and plan it out. When does season start?
    march
    [B] Yipee ki yay