Bob you'll put a gun against your Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
    Bobby you're a young 'Boy' playing with your Blah Blah Blah Blah
    I Will, I Will, beat you Blah Blah Blah Yawn Yawn
    XX
    Sorry Mike, all I hear is forum Ga-Ga
    Dont worry, someone still loves you

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    John...Bunny Bopper...No card???
    Richard, sorry i spelt your name wrong!...and relating to your original post....yeah!...bad Maths!

That Field is the very Devils Playground!...Savage!

XX...Great fun!
    Sorry Mike Its in me bag somewhere ,I had a cold drive home without a car heater
    I was doing quite well in the field until the sun came out,it really hurts my eyes looking into the sun,I couldn't find the targets let alone the kill zone,got the hump shot a load on dinks and finished on a horrible 43,I lent a chap a Daystate single shot tray,don't know his name? "If you are at Ford next week I will get it from you there",along as I can get the car unfrozen/started or afford the fuel as I have only been partially paid this month so far as the firm is skint. Happy Days

Quote Originally Posted by bunny bopper View Post
    Sorry Mike Its in me bag somewhere ,I had a cold drive home without a car heater
    I was doing quite well in the field until the sun came out,it really hurts my eyes looking into the sun,I couldn't find the targets let alone the kill zone,got the hump shot a load on dinks and finished on a horrible 43,I lent a chap a Daystate single shot tray,don't know his name? "If you are at Ford next week I will get it from you there",along as I can get the car unfrozen/started or afford the fuel as I have only been partially paid this month so far as the firm is skint. Happy Days
    hi mate its graeme, you lent me a single tray for my daystate, i did look for you at the end of comp but could not find you to return it, will bring it with me at the ford comp next sunday, cheers mate

John was busy searching for his Rammer in the bushes!!
    Wasn't easy was it!!....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    John was busy searching for his Rammer in the bushes!!
    Wasn't easy was it!!....
    That no 1 neck breaker shot is a killer,can't turn my head now me neck is killing me,In future I think I will kneel or stand them ones.The old rammers not in the bushes but the scope realy needs a sun shade I'll have to make it one for any future sunny days,Ive tried shooting in sun glasses but can't. I shot well in the field quite pleased ,but in the woods with that sun in my eyes It all went downhill.

Ford looks like its going to be very cold and windy on Sunday,may not make it if I can't keep the windscreen clear without the car heater,trying to think of another way of heating the car interior whilst on the move, any ideas?

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    You could try this

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    You could try this

Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    ....... how about this?

arf!

Thank you Richard for your sensible idea,thats just what I need.

Simmo and Gaz,well just what I expected really if my 6 numbers come up on Wed I will go for the blazing car option or just park it at Buxted amongst all the other wrecks It will fit in a treat.

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester

Simmo and Gaz,well just what I expected really if my 6 numbers come up on Wed I will go for the blazing car option or just park it at Buxted amongst all the other wrecks It will fit in a treat.
    Honestly .... there's no pleasing some people!
    Not only do I suggest summink that's cheap to run, simple, but keeps you and your passengers fit into the bargain ..

... and you toss it back, without a word of gratitude.
    Well that's it matey!!
    Huh to you too!

arf!

It's snowing pretty hard in Brighton yet again :/

ANYWAY!... Ask Chris if his heater in his car will fit in car and if he can bring it along on Sunday

Sorry Chris (Not really!)
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!