Thread: Slavia 620 air rifle

Slavia 620 air rifle

Hi all,
    Can anyone put a valuation on the above.
    It was bought new by me @ 30 years ago, ahs been in storage for the last 25, and has now been found in the loft !
    Works fine, out popping a few pellets yesterday.
    I think is in really good condition, but there are a few markings on the top and here and there.

Cheers

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi there. Your above first post/thread on the BBS has been approved, so welcome to the best air gun forum around, and in particular, the collectors section, which imo, is the best bit of the best BBS around . Not knowing the gun you detail too well, I will leave any attempt at a valuation to those better placed, although if you can post some links to some photos via a host site like Photobox, that will help greatly . Anyway, once again, welcome: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Here's a useful & quick guide on how to embed picture links in a post...

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297088

just did a bit of research,the slavia 620 was made by cz up until 1974,some models didn't have a scope rail,some did.the leather seals dry out and springs become weak but apparently bsa meteor ones fit.
    in standard trim they have been known to go over 12 ft/lb so go careful,looks quite a pretty rifle.
    i would put a value of £40-80 on it,i'm no expert but i guess it has to be worth that (i expect i'm wrong!)

Hi does the 620 have scope grooves? If it does it could be a 1973 model, if not maybe it's an earlier model from 1970.. Dave...

Slavia

I have a good collection of Slavia air rifles and unfortunately, apart from the 3 newest models, the 630, 631 & 634...the older models although still very well built do not fetch much money. They will generally fetch anything between early £30's to late £40's including post depending on condition. The Slavia pistols can even go for a fair bit less.

Brgds
    Danny
    CZ 200T/200 S Hunter/200 S Green/Slavia ZVP/612/614/615/618/620/622/624/625/627/630/631/634/ZVS Perun 734/CZ236-1/Tex3/86/Brno ZII/ZV3/ZV4/VZ47/APP661/Relum/Mars 618/Stella 518/Predom 188/170/Yunker 1/2/Lov21/Baikal IJ22/IJ38/Vostok/IZH61/IZH53M/MP512M/MP654K/MP661K

Cool Slavia

Could you put some photos on, when you advertise it for sale I may be interested as I don't have one in my collection
    The armourer, with no where near as many guns as I used to have.

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

re slavia

just done a rebuild on one of these great and underated little guns,i fitted a relum spring minus 3 coils;and refitted the piston seal with a leather relum one
    then made a cap of 3mm ally csk [m5]to hold piston seal in shape.the whole build is solid with most parts machined out of solid blocks.if you require any of these i know a source of brand new parts that are cheaper than the two well known suppliers.i bought mine for £35 refurbed it and i doubt its worth £15 more as stated above ,but who care when the final result is so worthwhile.
    Last edited by red bob; 05-01-2010 at 08:26 PM.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

i will try and get some photos up, but the gun is actually at my Mums house (where I lived once upon a time...) so can't do it before the w/e.
    To confirm, it does not have scope rails, which is why i want to change it, otherwise i would keep it. I really enjoyed shooting again, but want a rifle with a scope on....