Thread: Air Arms Jackal Spares & Acc..??

Air Arms Jackal Spares & Acc..??

Hi all

I was wondering where I could find Spares and accessories specifically for the Jackal. Any Ideas? I have the Bug.

Im after:
    Dummy mags - Ordered
    Stocks -
    Barrels -
    Carry Sling
    Bipod - Ordered

Etc..
    Last edited by karbonk; 07-01-2010 at 09:14 AM.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by karbonk View Post
    Hi all

I was wondering where I could find Spares and accessories specifically for the Jackal. Any Ideas? I have the Bug.

Im after:
    Dummy mags
    Stocks
    Barrels
    Carry Sling
    Bipod

Etc..
    I have a spare stock, a dummy mag, and a complete set of original Jackal open sights, all brand new and un used (the last of three such sets that I had), which I was going to keep as a 'just in case' set of spares, but if they'll help you get an old gal up-n-runnin' again, I may sell them as a job lot, so give it some thought, and drop me a p-m . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Regarding the fixed Bipod, will any fit or do I need one made for the Jackal?

Like this one?

http://cgi.############/ws/####ISAPI...ht_1113wt_1167

Regarding the fixed Bipod, will any fit or do I need one made for the Jackal?

Like this one?

http://cgi.############/ws/####ISAPI...ht_1113wt_1167
    Any will fit if you drill the right sized holes, but your link, as above, won't work, as it links direct to a BBS banned web site. Regarding my last post however (and your p-m), sorry, but I posted in haste in my eagerness to help, but in truth, have already sold one complete set as detailed, used one, and really do want to keep the third, as know that the moment I move it on, I'll need it (hope you understand ). Atb: G.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 06-01-2010 at 06:12 PM. Reason: house keeping.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Any will fit if you drill the right sized holes, but your link, as above, won't work, as it links direct to a BBS banned web site. Regarding my last post however (and your p-m), sorry, but I posted in haste in my eagerness to help, but in truth, have already sold one complete set as detailed, used one, and really do want to keep the third, as know that the moment I move it on, I'll need it (hope you understand ). Atb: G.

#### UK Item No: 260533966291

Do you not have a spare mag? Otherwise where can I get one?

Do you not have a spare mag? Otherwise where can I get one?
    Only the one as I detailed, with the stock and open sights, in the complete kit, that I want to keep, but iirc, BBS member verybigmike on here had a few spare dummy mags, too, one of which he may be willing to sell ???

Only the one as I detailed, with the stock and open sights, in the complete kit, that I want to keep, but iirc, BBS member verybigmike on here had a few spare dummy mags, too, one of which he may be willing to sell ???
    Would Pad.E have spares? Are these still manufactured, or are these dummy mags originals?

Would Pad.E have spares? Are these still manufactured, or are these dummy mags originals?
    As far as I know, Pad. E has used all the spares he had. Said dummy magazines went out of production in the mid 1980s. Have tracked down an advert of verybigmike's which may interest you though, so take a look: http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=392273 . Atb: G.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    Cheers Yea I finally came across it this evening. Ive emailed them and not far from me so may take a visit over.

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    aah yes, that's Colin, he's the older brother of my boss. There's a bit of a Sussex Armoury 'family tree' thing going on in the area, so to speak. It would also explain the availability of Jackal parts.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Cheers Yea I finally came across it this evening. Ive emailed them and not far from me so may take a visit over.

sorry, but I posted in haste in my eagerness to help, but in truth, have already sold one complete set as detailed, used one, and really do want to keep the third, as know that the moment I move it on, I'll need it (hope you understand ). Atb: G.
    ... Phew ... Don't feel so bad now.

jackal

I have a spare stock, a dummy mag, and a complete set of original Jackal open sights, all brand new and un used (the last of three such sets that I had), which I was going to keep as a 'just in case' set of spares, but if they'll help you get an old gal up-n-runnin' again, I may sell them as a job lot, so give it some thought, and drop me a p-m . Atb: G.
    hi there keith here just wondering if you still have any jackal spares cheers

jackal

Quote Originally Posted by kscsilver View Post
    hi there keith here just wondering if you still have any jackal spares cheers
    hi think il keep hold of it like my projects

Jackal Spares

Hi all I acquired a battered jackal some years ago and lately had it out cleaned it up however I need a few parts that are not available from shops and wondered if any of you chaps could help me with parts or a hidden supplier ? So I need a dummy magazine kit, 18" .22 (5.6mm) barrel (I have a 15" to swap if that helps?) and the AR123 clamp (the clap that holds the shroud to the stock). Please message me if you can help.

Many Thanks Luke