Thread: FAO rochdale AGC members

FAO rochdale AGC members

hi there just to let you all know that if any of our members are one here could they get in touch with either myself or Carl as we need to meet up soon to discuss the futher development of the club facilities thanks. ps if anyones interested just visit the website http://www.rochdaleagc.org.uk futher updates will be on our members forum thanks.

just took this off the club forum aswell just in case

As you will be aware Joey has been making enquiries to the lottery funding geezers, with regards getting some help with some much needed funds to enable better facilities (possibly indoor).

As off tonight it is looking doubtfull that there will be a shoot this coming weekend , so in its place it would be a good idea to meet either at a local hostelry(pub) and discuss such things as what does the club need in order to get the membership numbers increased and enble us to continue shooting at times such as the conditions outdoors at the moment.

Most of you will be aware that I am to attend a meeting with scout leaders on 13th january,
    I need to know by then if everyone is happy with the clubs location at present,depending on if they will allow us to build/install a more permanent clubhouse (heated by some means).