Thread: Jackal Sling Options?

Jackal Sling Options?

What are my options?

Is there a standard Sling that fill fix straight on or do I need different sling attachments for a wider range of choice?

Im looking for one identical/ similar to this. Any ideas?

Should I be looking at something different?

Thanks in Advance.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Ramsbottom's, the BBS sponsor, does a superb olive green webbing sling with anti-slip that fits, works, and looks the part, as I have one on my AA Combat. Their web site is down for an up-grade at present, but give them a call and they'll happily sort you out (think they are about a tenner, plus post ). Hope this helps. Atb; G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Ramsbottom's, the BBS sponsor, does a superb olive green webbing sling with anti-slip that fits, works, and looks the part, as I have one on my AA Combat. Their web site is down for an up-grade at present, but give them a call and they'll happily sort you out (think they are about a tenner, plus post ). Hope this helps. Atb; G.
    Cheers Gareth once again, will try and get hold of them.

Any pics of the Sling?

Quote Originally Posted by karbonk View Post
    Any pics of the Sling?
    No close-up photos, know, sorry, but check out one of JSR's adverts in one of the current comics, as they usually have them pictured somewhere in there ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

No close-up photos, know, sorry, but check out one of JSR's adverts in one of the current comics, as they usually have them pictured somewhere in there ...
    Yea I did bring up the PDF but so small couldn't work it out £13 plus delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by karbonk View Post
    Yea I did bring up the PDF but so small couldn't work it out £13 plus delivery.
    Ahh, then they've gone up a couple of quid since I bought mine (last February), which is to be expected, but they are still great quality and great vfm, and so imo, you won't go far wrong with one.